A third of all Somalis support Israel

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Because of a few arabs you hate them all

I personally don't even dislike Arabs, I enjoy Egyptian Music and other stuff. I even learned their language at a young age, around 3 years old!

But Israel has many things to offer to a semi-desertic country and Arabs screwed us over for years. Though I'm generalizing, some of them, such as the Yemenis for example were great collaborators, yet, my point being is that; Djibouti has to learn from Israel in its maintenance of its agriculture and how to survive, as a small country, surrounded by bigger countries.

No hate, just facts! I don't hate the Palestinians but their struggle is theirs. Our struggles are; poverty, unemployment, corruption, and the list goes on!

Hope that helps

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Believe in the ummah all you want. Supporting Israel or jews has nothing to so with Islam
Of course it does because Allah said
1618843919264.png

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Israel vs Palestine is between the dhegcas and yahuuds. Somalis shouldn't get involved
no, we should because Palestine is a Muslim nation and its people are our brothers and sisters and most important is that Palestine have our 3rd holy site al-Aqsa mosque.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Believe in the ummah all you want. Supporting Israel or jews has nothing to so with Islam
yes, it does you are like them infidel and if you die while supporting them then you will have your seat in hell free.

you are the kind of people that we would not allow them to lay their dirty feet into Somalia.

no, we should because Palestine is a Muslim nation and its people are our brothers and sisters and most important is that Palestine have our 3rd holy site al-Aqsa mosque.
Your profile picture and the arabic under your name checks out. They're fighting over who owns the land not islam vs judaism

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Your profile picture and the arabic under your name checks out. They're fighting over who owns the land not islam vs judaism
these people are better than you because they defend their families and homes against the jews.

Trending