A third of all Somalis support Israel

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
34E25B3F-5781-497F-87F8-D1F38D856629.jpeg

I found this old poll and the results are shocking. How can you all support yahudis

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
That poll does not represent the vast majority of Somalis, many are supportive to Palestine. 1/3 of all Somalis supporting Israel not realistic.

Don't take my old thread that you've found seriously :deadmanny:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
That poll does not represent the vast majority of Somalis, many are supportive to Palestine. 1/3 of all Somalis supporting Israel not realistic.

Don't take my old thread that you've found seriously :deadmanny:
heck, not even 1 percentage of Somalis support Israel.

Akhas go to Israel and see how they treat your black ass. Yahuud are master manipulators and evil

Loooool and are Arabs any better? They don’t even treat us better in the name of Islamnimo. They’re a dysfunctional, useless bunch like us. The Yahuud are hardworking people that we can learn a lot from. They do what’s best for them and their future generations. True landheeres.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Loooool and are Arabs any better? They don’t even treat us better in the name of Islamnimo. They’re a dysfunctional, useless bunch like us. The Yahuud are hardworking people that we can learn a lot from. They do what’s best for them and their future generations. True landheeres.
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 7.33.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 7.33.51 PM.png

Akhas go to Israel and see how they treat your black ass. Yahuud are master manipulators and evil
I don’t see them inserting their shitty culture under the guise of religion onto Somalis the way Arabs have, spending their petro dollars to send terrorists over to our turf FOH arab bootylicker

I don’t like semites either way but jews are certainly the lesser evil to Somalis

Trending

Latest posts