A somali woman from hargeisa abandons her Half kenyan daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallahi you are pathetic, this poor girl wants to re connect with her peoples.her father and mother married in xalaal islamic fashion. i am a hardcore somalist but even i wont judge the mother for marrying out, but i will judge her for abandoning her child, cause that goes against the nature of motherhood, even animals dont do that.

you are using this story to settle score with isaaqs, thats very low of you. as non isaaqi men we might have beef with isaaq men, but isaaqi women are our sisters just as much as they are theres.

cuqdada iska daa, shaydaanka iska naar, ogowna haweenkeena somaaliyeed tan hawiye tan darood iyo tan isaaqba inay isku mid inoo yihiin, hadaanu ragg nasab oo somaali nahay.
Wth are you ranting about? Dude I don’t even know her clan and never had of it nor do I know mine as well, so I don’t really understand what you on about.

So you ending it with “who will help her?” Wasn’t a failed attempt at humour? You also weren’t trying to emphasise that it was a Somali mother who left her, to score some cheap points against Somali women? I don’t believe you.
You have some serious issues mate, I think you should go see a psychiatrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts