A somali woman from hargeisa abandons her Half kenyan daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My theory is that the mother arrived in Kenya with children and as a single mother. Around this time there were hungry and desperate refugees and she was one of them. I sincerely believe that she married this Kenyan man to find refuge from hunger and desperation but I think that after few years and the increase of Somalis in that country she was ridiculed and ostracized and I think that in a fit of rage she packed up and went to Hargeisa.

I really really believe this theory, knowing my people, the Somali people. Keep in mind that this is the 1990s our people were very racist towards Other Africans.
That’s not an excuse though. Men get shat on all the time for being bad fathers, but some women are just as bad. She didn’t have to have a child to escape hunger.

Bohol

VIP
That’s not an excuse though. Men get shat on all the time for being bad fathers, but some women are just as bad. She didn’t have to have a child to escape hunger.

1225.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I guarantee you she was an icitiraaf baby the father was probably a Kenyan civil servant or something it is well known somaliland uses women to gain icitiraaf and to take over land just look at cerigaabo and las canood nacaala May Allah protect us from the fitna of women from somaliland it even got the ex president of Puntland defending somaliland against Puntland loyal to somaliland :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My heart goes out to the girl, no one deserves to be abandoned by their own family.

Alaaa gaalo baad noqotay....so if your heart goes out to the girl, u will be left with no heart. R u alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending