A somali woman from hargeisa abandons her Half kenyan daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This half Kenya lady is looking for her somali mother who abandoned her, probably after getting backlash from her family for getting jiggy with a Kenyan lover.

Will you guys help her?

Muji

VIP
There is no humour to be found in this.

You contribute to the atmosphere of blind sighted hatred for people you don’t even know, on this forum.

Have a lovely day though.

Muji

VIP
Who Said there was a humour in this? Are you mentaly deranged?

What hatred?

So you ending it with “who will help her?” Wasn’t a failed attempt at humour? You also weren’t trying to emphasise that it was a Somali mother who left her, to score some cheap points against Somali women? I don’t believe you.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How does someone abandon their own child? She shouldn’t find her, she’s better off without that dead beat mother.

Who the hell wants to carry around a fufu child anyway, i dont blame her for running away. It was probably a drunk one night stand

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is what happens when you miscegenate xalimos. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Getting frisky with ajnabi is not worth it.
:fittytousand:
I hope this poor woman finds her pathetic mother. She's just another victim of a selfish xalimo. I feel you sister.:friendhug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How does she know all this info about her birth mom???

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How does someone abandon their own child? She shouldn’t find her, she’s better off without that dead beat mother.

My theory is that the mother arrived in Kenya with children and as a single mother. Around this time there were hungry and desperate refugees and she was one of them. I sincerely believe that she married this Kenyan man to find refuge from hunger and desperation but I think that after few years and the increase of Somalis in that country she was ridiculed and ostracized and I think that in a fit of rage she packed up and went to Hargeisa.

I really really believe this theory, knowing my people, the Somali people. Keep in mind that this is the 1990s our people were very racist towards Other Africans.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
" hadda Sahra, nasiibdarro, waa christian......" :mjlol::mjlol:

My nigga has no chill. She literally siting with him there:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This interviewer remind me of our all time legend Dabcasar when he encountered a lesbian dyke and he was double faced "hi you are a nice person " .."soomaaliyey naagtani wa kuwii naclada ku dhacdey "..."so this a cool fashion hair"..."waxey tiri naagaha ban u leefaa" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
This half Kenya lady is looking for her somali mother who abandoned her, probably after getting backlash from her family for getting jiggy with a Kenyan lover.

Will you guys help her?

wallahi you are pathetic, this poor girl wants to re connect with her peoples.her father and mother married in xalaal islamic fashion. i am a hardcore somalist but even i wont judge the mother for marrying out, but i will judge her for abandoning her child, cause that goes against the nature of motherhood, even animals dont do that.

you are using this story to settle score with isaaqs, thats very low of you. as non isaaqi men we might have beef with isaaq men, but isaaqi women are our sisters just as much as they are theres.

cuqdada iska daa, shaydaanka iska naar, ogowna haweenkeena somaaliyeed tan hawiye tan darood iyo tan isaaqba inay isku mid inoo yihiin, hadaanu ragg nasab oo somaali nahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts