A Somali mother crying uncontrollably says, her husband and all her brothers deserted her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
NO SHE IS NOT
Once a girl marries out she automatically loses her membership card she is not Somali she is Nigerian just like her kids.there is a reason why her 12 brothers disowned her long time ago before she became old.i support their jidgmemt on this issue .i have zero sympathy i am not Here to babysit some ex halimo who married a Nigerian and he pissed on her.i have nothing to deal with here my care for her is the same one i give to any west African negress.

Muji

VIP
NO SHE IS NOT
Once a girl marries out she automatically loses her membership card she is not Somali she is Nigerian just like her kids.there is a reason why her 12 brothers disowned her long time ago before she became old.i support their jidgmemt on this issue .i have zero sympathy i am not Here to babysit some ex halimo who married a Nigerian and he pissed on her.i have nothing to deal with here my care for her is the same one i give to any west African negress.

Why do you care what your sister does with her vagina?

Also you haven’t answered my question are you no longer Somali if you marry out?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all are some cold blooded mfers. If this was my sister, the man would be dead by now. Y'all are fkd in the head.

I didn’t make her marry a Nigerian. What is wrong with you

R.kelly

Waryaa, daasadda iska dhig and don’t be insensitive to a crying and struggling mother of five. If you can’t sympathise with her, leave her alone. She never mentioned a Nigerian husband and is talking about her deadbeat Somali husband.

These Somalis need to seek counseling help. Videotaping themselves and broadcasting all their troubles on social media might cause their children unintended trauma.

Last edited:
Why do you care what your sister does with her vagina?

Also you haven’t answered my question are you no longer Somali if you marry out?
Ignore him. He raves all day about anjnabi women and talks about how undesirable Somali girls are in comparison. He has no room to talk about people marrying out when he intends to do so himself. It’s a huge double standard on his part.
:bell:

NO SHE IS NOT
You just proved that you're an ugly, sexually deprived, basement dwelling Abdi who is obviously an incel. What married man gets THIS upset over a Xalimo marrying out?
:drakelaugh: She's Somali and will always be. If she is not Somali then neither is Mo Farah :)

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
You are thick miss Tyrone i stand correct
Once a girl marries out especially to Nigerian she is excommunicated no sane Farah will touch her with 6 foot stick plus her kids are Nigerian and her family disowned her .she better learn how to make fufu

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think a lot of y'all have sisters. I can't look my sister in the eye and have the thought of abandoning her. I don't have it in me. You got to be a fucking demon to pull that shit. Are your insecurities on interracial marriages so high that you'd abandon your own sister, who you grew up with your whole life? Who has loved you unconditionally? Do you really have the heart to do that?

I don't think a lot of y'all have sisters. I can't look my sister in the eye and have the thought of abandoning her. I don't have it in me. You got to be a fucking demon to pull that shit. Are your insecurities on interracial marriages so high that you'd abandon your own sister, who you grew up with your whole life? Who has loved you unconditionally? Do you really have the heart to do that?
I wouldnt cut her of for interracial marriage. But Im 100% sure if one of my sisters married a gaal my parents would cut her off. And I would side with them. But even then if she came to us and said she was beaten up. We would beat the man up.

Having said that I seen too many times the woman will stay with her abuser and even side with him. So you gotta be careful

YBM

Most have more than 25 siblings and half siblings from multiple wives of their dads and have no clue about the bond between siblings.

You are thick miss Tyrone i stand correct
Once a girl marries out especially to Nigerian she is excommunicated no sane Farah will touch her with 6 foot stick plus her kids are Nigerian and her family disowned her .she better learn how to make fufu

Ex-communicated by whom by you ? Adigana yaa tahey :drakewtf:.

You don't speak for everyone speak for your self, i got all kinds of mixed cousins nobody looks down on them or questions their Somalinimo.

You've only been on here for a hot minute and all you do is spew vitriol about xalimos, xalimo this xalimo that you got issues you know that, my fair advice go seek therapy cos this ain't healthy.

Gooney

Put a notice saying, ’waxaan raadinayaa Ilmaha ina laba suule’ on Garowe Online, then you might find the 30 siblings aad kala dhunteen.

If you said beydhabo you could be right. So you from garowe....hmm all this time I thought adeeryaashada waa ragi isbaarooyinka xamar dhigan jiray

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She is the one who went out of her way to cut her relationship with her family and disrespect them and not give an F about them so why are they mean for the doing the same back.
She can't come running back and she was the one who decided to not care about them she can handle this on her own just like how she left them on her own.
She's a grown ass women

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.kelly

Waryaa, daasadda iska dhig and don’t be insensitive to a crying and struggling mother of five. If you can’t sympathise with her, leave her alone. She never mentioned a Nigerian husband and is talking about her deadbeat Somali husband.

These Somalis need to seek counseling help. Videotaping themselves and broadcasting all their troubles on social media might cause their children unintended trauma.

Dude she was married to a Nigerian as the video title says. Besides, did you even listen to it ? She said my brothers disowned because I married a “foreigner”.

Also, I did not insult her. I was addressing @Daughter of samaale

Are we gonna sit her and say that 18 members of her family are just wrong ? 18 people ! So we outa side with her over the majority. Don’t you worship democracy @AussieHustler ? Majority wins, right ! Neefyahos

I'm impressed that her family actually stuck with their word and didn't forgive her. :leon:

Like most xalimos she married bottom of the food chain ajnabi. He used her for sharci and she choose him over her own family. She clearly made the wrong choice. But she should accept her decision and move on. Have some dignity....crying on video in your 50s is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts