A Somali mother crying uncontrollably says, her husband and all her brothers deserted her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the f*ck cares? Who told her to marry out in the first place? Haa karbaasho, adoonku. Watch her asking help from the Somali community. Naa Somali matihid, caruurtaadana Soomaali noqon maayaan ee maxaa inaga galay.
You're disgusting. Is this really what you're saying towards a victim of abuse? You're blaming it on her marrying out? You have problems.

Gender wars was a funny thing but a lot of you are actually sick and it's sad. No one needs to tell her to marry out considering it's HER life and she does whatever the f*ck she wants to do, and it's the same for any Abdi who wants to marry non-Somalis. Insensitive psycho!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@R.Kelly, domestic abuse is a widespread phenomenon that cuts across cultures. 1 in 3 women has reported some form of domestic violence in Nigeria (and most of this goes under-reported, so it's likely higher than the estimate). I feel sorry for the woman. Her marrying outside of her ethnicity/culture contributed to a loss in a base of support from her immediate family (which from what you said are very traditional). This, in turn, isolated her and made her even more vulnerable to a controlling man.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly, domestic abuse is a widespread phenomenon that cuts across cultures. 1 in 3 women has reported some form of domestic violence in Nigeria (and most of this goes under-reported, so it's likely higher than the estimate). I feel sorry for the woman. Her marrying outside of her ethnicity/culture contributed to a loss in a base of support from her immediate family (which from what you said are very traditional). This, in turn, isolated her and made her even more vulnerable to a controlling man.

She’s headed for the asylum from what I can tell her psychological status. Once she came on fb live then it’s a wrap. It means the person lost it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're disgusting. Is this really what you're saying towards a victim of abuse? You're blaming it on her marrying out? You have problems.

Gender wars was a funny thing but a lot of you are actually sick and it's sad. No one needs to tell her to marry out considering it's HER life and she does whatever the f*ck she wants to do, and it's the same for any Abdi who wants to marry non-Somalis. Insensitive psycho!

Go tell that to her 11 brothers.

They totally disowned her and are now watching her while having some popcorns

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She’s headed for the asylum from what I can tell her psychological status. Once she came on fb live, then it’s a wrap. It means the person lost it.

Where is she from [location wise]? Seeing that she's estranged from her family, that probably contributed to her worsened mental health. If she's in the diaspora, I'm sure she should consider resources provided by non-profit organizations that can help her deal with her anguish/pain. My concern is that one of these days we are going to see someone harming themselves on FB live.:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where is she from [location wise]? Seeing that she's estranged from her family, that probably contributed to her worsened mental health. If she's in the diaspora, I'm sure she should consider resources provided by non-profit organizations that can help her deal with her anguish/pain. My concern is that one of these days we are going to see someone harming themselves on FB live.:faysalwtf:

She mentioned Sweden

First of all it doesnt sound like her brothers knew as she said ceebtiisa way qarin jartay. Secondly he used her for sharci and after abusing her he left her and got another woman. Now what is she trying to achieve from this video? Was the guy even muslim? She seem to have fallen out with her family choosing this man instead of them. Either make an effort with your family or just live your life. The man is gone and I doubt she would tell on the abuse if he was with her

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First of all it doesnt sound like her brothers knew as she said ceebtiisa way qarin jartay. Secondly he used her for sharci and after abusing her he left her and got another woman. Now what is she trying to achieve from this video? Was the guy even muslim? She seem to have fallen out with her family choosing this man instead of them. Either make an effort with your family or just live your life. The man is gone and I doubt she would tell on the abuse if he was with her

And he beat her in court, I believe he won the kids. He most likely won it via her mental illness

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye

So we are supposed to have mercy on her why? She is not Somali and. Her kids is not Somali so my compassion for her is like that i have for any women from west Africa.it is her choice let her deal with it.it is her problem not ours

Muji

VIP
So we are supposed to have mercy on her why? She is not Somali and. Her kids is not Somali so my compassion for her is like that i have for any women from west Africa.it is her choice let her deal with it.it is her problem not ours

She is Somali. Are you going to say Mo Farax and Rageh Omar are not Somali? We deal with Somali men marrying out without turning psycho, you can do the same for women. Taking the gender wars to older women who have been domestically abused is not funny. You need help.

Muji

VIP
Yeah there is two side to every story. But when a mother loses custody case in the west. I always become wary of her

You need to watch the video because she states she wakes up early to work and look after the kids by herself. Don’t believe everything said by the most unreliable character on sspot just because it’s about a woman. You were willing to believe a Somali male in a brothel was giving dawah so you can afford women the same benefit of the doubt.

You need to watch the video because she states she wakes up early to work and look after the kids by herself. Don’t believe everything said by the most unreliable character on sspot just because it’s about a woman. You were willing to believe a Somali male in a brothel was giving dawah so you can afford women the same benefit of the doubt.

Wallahi I feel for her. Not nice seeing a hooyo in that state. May allah make it easy for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending