A Somali mother crying uncontrollably says, her husband and all her brothers deserted her

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't kick a man when he's down. wrong time to criticize her choice
Dude you are making it like we made her marry that dude. Nigerian men are in general trash so she should have done her research. Fake symphaty over the net makes no difference.

Dude you are making it like we made her marry that dude. Nigerian men are in general trash so she should have done her research. Fake symphaty over the net makes no difference.
thats very ignorant to say my somali g allah created Nigerian men so respect them or at least don't speak ignorance

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yungmulababy23 is like the new compassion police

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
damn I'm gonna pray to allah that this evilness stops at once

That’s what happens when you try use to listen your Muhrams (your male authority as a female...her dad passed away so her brothers assumed the authority). When you refuse their opinion, I mean 11 guys can’t be wrong. Clearly they weren’t wrong

That’s what happens when you try use to listen your Muhrams (your male authority as a female...her dad passed away so her brothers assumed the authority). When you refuse their opinion, I mean 11 guys can’t be wrong. Clearly they weren’t wrong
What are you talking about stop being so ignorant the young lady made a mistake we need to help her what if that was you or better yet what if that was your daughter you need to see things from all angles allah is the most merciful and we need to follow allah words and try to act on it

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Domestic violence is not funny. Something is wrong with the folks who rated this thread funny

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Let's not make fun of old edoos. It's all fun and games making fun of young xaarlimos but edoos are out of the equation

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This Nigerian man is my inhumane. The bastard beat her up so much she had 7 miscarriages.

Real talk, her brothers (she said she got 11 brothers), outa put their anger aside and help her a little. She’s losing her mind now. Sadly those guys completely removed her out of their mind. They utterly excommunicated her. Tani wey u dhamaatay. She was born with 11 bilaa mana xariistayaaal :ooh::ooh::ooh:
That is really messed up man. Fking evil bastard !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts