A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A) This is true, but I am not talking about the rate now. What should worry you is the rate of change that occurs across successive generations. Over this generation compared to the last, the rate of out-marriage increased by 1000% and that will continue to explode especially since statistically interracial couplings in general and Somalis are far more open to and accepting of interracial marriages than other minority communities (Arabs, South Asians, etc).

B) See A.

C) Not so much of a nationalist eh? Can't blame you. There is nothing you can do about it.

D) it is a rather interesting subject to discuss in the realm of population dynamics. Widespread mass hate is triggering tge disappearance of an entire community.:hemad:
A) Show actual data or else it's just anecdotal evidence which can be dismissed.
B) Same as A) + the fact that somalis in Somalia don't outmarry very much due to geographical reasons.
C) Doesn't make sense, a nationalist cares for the nation and any serious somali nationalist shouldn't be bothered by shitty obscure ummah forums sensational bullshit.
D) Provide evidence or f*ck off.
:camby:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah. I am against interracial marriage but that's my personal opinion. I can only control and follow my own path you know?
Why would you be? Follow your heart and don't deny yourself the man of your dreams if he happend to not be somali. You don't seem like those neefs who want to parade around a mixed baby as an accessory(rather than a human being on) on Youtube and social media or the salafis with a fetish for reverts. So really, why?

waraabe

Your superior
Somali women are something else. I don't want to say anything bad but I fully blame Sonali men. We have given them too much freedom wallahi. I suggest honor killings and acid attacks should be used

Do you deny Somalis, on average, are less endogamous than cultures that practice honor killings and throwing acid in women's faces? Of course there is no data, but only a fool would deny this. Even western feminists have praised how "free" Somali women in the culture are relative to the women of other Muslim nations. It is an indisputable fact the more feminist a culture is, the less endogamous it is.

Secondly, do you deny that interracial couplings increasing as a whole and are having significant more affects on less-endogamous cultures vs the more insular ones? Because this is actually a statistically backed fact that is irrefutable.

Combine those two facts and you are left with Somalis (as we know them) completely disappearing from the west in a few generations.:siilaanyolaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why would you be? Follow your heart and don't deny yourself the man of your dreams if he happend to not be somali. You don't seem like those neefs who want to parade around a mixed baby as an accessory(rather than a human being on) on Youtube and social media or the salafis with a fetish for reverts. So really, why?

Hopefully I won't offend anyone but I find it disgusting to have a child that does not look like you. It's all about what will I carry and what will I not carry. I'm gonna carry myself and not a foreigner.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somali women are something else. I don't want to say anything bad but I fully blame Sonali men. We have given them too much freedom wallahi. I suggest honor killings and acid attacks should be used

LMAOOOO. I'm gonna take you off ignore if you continue to be this funny.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So @Barni what are you trying to say? We know you dont like Somali men, i also think youre smart enough to know this interracial shit is dumb too, where does that leave you?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This nigga said acid attacks

e1ClrR8.png

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So @Barni what are you trying to say? We know you dont like Somali men, i also think youre smart enough to know this interracial shit is dumb too, where does that leave you?

LMAO I don't hate Somali men where did you get that from? I got nothing but love :heart:
I'm just trying to counter you know.
Everyone speculates why and here's two women sharing their reason.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And honestly barni, don't shackle yourself to those notions of racial solidarity. They're only championed by folks with ulterior motives and it seldom translates into something productive. If a dude fits your bill, and you can see a future with him, it might not be the best idea to just check him off the list because his name isn't guleed, nahmean?

Unless you're personally just attracted to your own. In which case, yeah can't really control that stuff.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Kkkkkkk Not all of us males allow outside marriage. Only daayus spineless allow their sisters/daughters to marry ajanabi.

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Do you deny Somalis, on average, are less endogamous than cultures that practice honor killings and throwing acid in women's faces? Of course there is no data, but only a fool would deny this. Even western feminists have praised how "free" Somali women in the culture are relative to the women of other Muslim nations. It is an indisputable fact the more feminist a culture is, the less endogamous it is.

Secondly, do you deny that interracial couplings increasing as a whole and are having significant more affects on less-endogamous cultures vs the more insular ones? Because this is actually a statistically backed fact that is irrefutable.

Combine those two facts and you are left with Somalis (as we know them) completely disappearing from the west in a few generations.:siilaanyolaugh:
For the first paragraph yes, less endagamous cultures tend to outmarry more by virtue of not being endagamous BUT you have to provide hard data to prove your assertion that somalis outmarry more than the MENA(MiddleEastNorthAfrica) honor cultures, cause if we use anecdotes I see persians outmarry more than anyone and they are very strong on honor culture. Also source your quotes on the feminist shit.

Again you provided no data or statistics for your "irrefutable claim", so you conclusions is null and void. If you're gonna troll, next time at the very least provide a bullshit link. HTH.

Bohol

VIP
Why do FGM victims make themselves the center of attention all the time? Me thinks
they have daddy issues and didn't get enough love and attention at home that is why
they hate Somali men.

Last edited:
For the first paragraph yes, less endagamous cultures tend to outmarry more by virtue of not being endagamous BUT you have to provide hard data to prove your assertion that somalis outmarry more than the MENA(MiddleEastNorthAfrica) honor cultures, cause if we use anecdotes I see persians outmarry more than anyone and they are very strong on honor culture. Also source your quotes on the feminist shit.

Again you provided no data or statistics for your "irrefutable claim", so you conclusions is null and void. If you're gonna troll, next time at the very least provide a bullshit link. HTH.

Well, let's look at the United States which has one of the largest diasporas of Somalis:

Pew Research Center: Who is marrying out?

According to Pew, 19% of blacks (Sub-Saharan Africans) "married out" in 2013. That applies to all of sub-Saharan African descent (Black Americans, Caribbeans, naturalized Africans, etc), since Somalis also are largely identified as "black" by these studies, logically and scientifically this would apply to them as well. The burden of evidence would now shift to you to show that Somalis cluster very differently from other sub-Saharan descended Africans as far as their "out-marriage" rates are concerned for this would be an extraordinary claim that would require extraordinary evidence.
Most importantly, Pew also notes:

Some racial groups are more likely to intermarry than others.

Which is in line with what I was saying. Furthermore:

Of the 3.6 million adults who got married in 2013, 58% of American Indians, 28% of Asians, 19% of blacks and 7% of whites have a spouse whose race was different from their own.

I do not see middle-Eastern, East Indians, and North Africans there. Sorry sxb, but the data just doesn't support you at all. And then you said Iranians don't practice large rates of endogamy? Time to put the khat down. I'd say almost everyone here has at least a relative or two who has married out, and apparently this epidemic seems to all be a figment of all our imaginations when at this point a stereotype has formed in the minds of the ajnabis that xalimos thirst for ajnabis given all of the forum posts, the entire phenomenon of the Salafi marriage bandits and which ethnic community they targeted, and the many people on here who claim they see it and there is a problem. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why do FGM victims make themselves the center of attention all the time? Me thinks
they have daddy issues and didn't get enough love and attention at home that is why
they hate Somali men.
Are you actually mentally retarded? FGM victims go through some torturous shit in unsanitary conditions without anaesthetics and should speak up more and against it so that less women should have to suffer it. Also lol at raising your child treating her as a princess, great way in raising narcissistisc and entitled adults. Also f*ck you again for making light of FGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending