A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good luck with that, Abu Shawarma wouldn't feel the same kkkkkk you'll never be good enough for his daughter but yours is cheap.
A Muslim for a Muslim is my motto & Somalis in general so I guess you're going to have to just grin & bear it unless of-coarse you revert back to Islam then I would rather you marry my sister cause you have the same dhaqan & ethnicity, language Ma garatey boowe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A Muslim for a Muslim is my motto & Somalis in general so I guess you're going to have to just grin & bear it unless of-coarse you revert back to Islam then I would rather you marry my sister cause you have the same dhaqan & ethnicity, language Ma garatey boowe.

War orodoo sii some dune coon, me mix my genes wit yo family's?

:damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War orodoo sii some dune coon, me mix my genes wit yo family's?

:damn:
Come back to the brotherhood bro wallahi I would love for you what I love for myself cause right now you're playing for the other team gaaloda Darwin iyo Johnson iyo balayo

@Daisy married to Abu Shawarma or Abu Tyrone on God

:cryinglaughsmiley:

This coming from an angry single loser, sitting in his mother's basement, raging at the reality around him because he cannot get a single woman to even look in his direction. Of course it enrages you, that you lash out at women like this. You think all the Tyrones are taking women that might be interested in you. But, fear not, I assure you that they would not be. You continue to think like this and you will be, well deservedly, forever alone.

Log off for a second. Maybe go look in the mirror. Deep down, you know it's true. I feel bad for you, son.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bahal you must understand that as a Muslim I can't show love to an apostate so if you ever wonder why this cat don't like me then look no further.

Godspeed

I definitely agree to that. She's only insulting herself is she insults Somali men, its a form of self hate.

Right it is self hate the worst is that they try to justify it to you !! Every group have issues and social ills. Every group has it. There is no "Grass is greener on the other side" are we going to run away and trash our own group for the problems we have and perpetuate stereotype about ourselves.

Truth kulaha. :childplease:
All political driven people, detractors, self haters, etc claim to be telling you "the truth." But truth is not truth without balance. They might come and tell you about Somalis on welfare and unemployment rate.Most of it is factual, but facts alone do not construct truths. The truth about the Somalis from the view point of their detractors is usually a collection of "facts" without balance. Mono-dimensional. Never a balance of positive and negative facts, not shown holistically. Mostly potrayed in an innate vaccum. It is therefore rarely "truth."

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This coming from an angry single loser, sitting in his mother's basement, raging at the reality around him because he cannot get a single woman to even look in his direction. Of course it enrages you, that you lash out at women like this. You think all the Tyrones are taking women that might be interested in you. But, fear not, I assure you that they would not be. You continue to think like this and you will be, well deservedly, forever alone.

Log off for a second. Maybe go look in the mirror. Deep down, you know it's true. I feel bad for you, son.

Lol i truly pity your father, I'd hate to be the guy right now.

Lol i truly pity your father, I'd hate to be the guy right now.

Forever-alone-400x400.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As current/future fathers, what steps can we take to avoid having our daughters turning out like you?

As current/future fathers, what steps can we take to avoid having our daughters turning out like you?

To have children, you have to find a woman who can stand the sight of you, first. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. You'll be fine.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But honestly jokes aside, where did it all go wrong? Was your father absent from your life? Was he cold and distant? Overbearing? Was there a moment you realized you hated yourself and your people, or was it a gradual process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts