A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I never denied that those types of people exist , but you cannot define us by the worst among us and define others by the best amongst them.

She cannot on one hand say ''Stop bad moathing and stereotyping reverts and Somali women'' when she is doing the exact same thing towards Somali men.

Why inject age everytime you disagree with my post as a rebuttal. If my age was unknown. Which it is actually, what you would you say?

Instead argue what you want to argue and make points not lame ad hominems.
The point I'm trying to make is that you haven't got no experience when it comes to the relationship between a man & a woman I'm I wrong in saying this? Please enlighten us if I am wrong.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bradar women who marry ex cons for chicken are in no position to reject anyone.

No whenever somali women come up in conversation we just all agree they are bad news, we can't all be wrong.
Chicken baa sheegte a packet of crisp ha noqdo for all I care, I reiterate they're in the minority.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
WTDnnwE.gif

This topic...
Tumbleweed real talk.

when it comes to the relationship between a man & a woman I'm I wrong in saying this?

That is not what i am talking about in the first place. i could give a rats ass about what is between a man & women. But who made you a relationship Guru in the first place anyways? FOH!

Nothing gives you the green light to be a contradicting hypocrite who negatively stereotypes their own group. I have every right to correct someone if they do.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats up with this hate on Somali girls? And running for reverts?

I never experienced this in Sweden

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is not what i am talking about in the first place. i could give a rats ass about what is between a man & women. But who made you a relationship Guru in the first place anyways? FOH!

Nothing gives you the green light to be a contradicting hypocrite who negatively stereotypes their own group. I have every right to correct someone if they do.
Calm down & please regain your composure my dear child, it was just a question, I bear no ill will towards you my child. I was surprised that's all that a teen would know so much about a woman, relationships, marriage that's all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you think that's why I dislike them, did it ever occur to you that I have my reasons based on various experiences?
That's the only thing that comes to mind to be frank with you, I'm from London & it goes without saying after America it has the highest diaspora community. I know many Somali girls, anything you would say negative about them as a collective wouldn't wash with me sunny Jim, they're different just like there are different species of flower. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, enlighten us, why do you despise Somali girls again?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's the only thing that comes to mind to be frank with you, I'm from London & it goes without saying after America it has the highest diaspora community. I know many Somali girls, anything you would say negative about them as a collective wouldn't wash with me sunny Jim, they're different just like there are different species of flower. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, enlighten us, why do you despise Somali girls again?

Theres alot of different type of Somali chicks most are Mashallah now unless he goes for a certain type he shouldnt judge the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.