A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually Mercury and CD are onto something in a more nuanced sense. Essentially shitty people tend to attract shitty people. Especially within tight knit communities. So if you're experiences with Somali chicks are all horrible, it might be time to reevaluate life choices. You might be the problem.

I didnt drag anyones name through the mud. I was responding to @Daisy post. I never even insulted Somali women on this thread.

Didnt you even read who i was respong to before you qouted me.? She said all Somali men are welfare hugging promiscious deadbeat, who give birth to several kids out of wedlock. Then she convenienty made excuses for reverts and made them out to be above us like there is no evil or vices among them..

All i did was point out how hypocritical, stereotypical and insulting her post was.

Are you a nag? or Nin? like seriously why are you twisting my own words and lying I said something I didn't? Since you clearly have some comprehension issues I will try to write it in simpler way so you can understand.

This is what I wrote:

She actually made some valid points. Alot of men in our community don't provide for their wives the Benefit Office does. They just impregnate the women and tell them to go to seek welfare and pretend you are single so he doesn't have to provide. This so widespread that the kufar have begun asking these poor women 'I didn't know promiscuity was allowed in your religion, how do you have a new kid out of wedlock every year'?. How emberassing is that!

I didn't personally say that Somali men are promiscous even though some might as well be, but that wasn't the point of my post. Let me explain!!

When these women go to the welfare office aka benefit office they get asked where is the father of your child? The people that work there ask this to get the man to pay for his own children. This puts the woman in a position to deny the father of her own child. Saying i'm not married when she is. So since the number of Somali women doing this increased and they somehow keep getting pregnant the kufar mock them now, hence the question' isn't promiscuity forbidden in your religion, how do you have kids out of wedlock'?

The kufar don't know that these people are playing them they just wonder how a woman who looks like a Muslim would sit there and say such a thing.

I also didn't say all Somali men do this, but i'm sure if a proper research was conducted the numbers would be alarmingly high.

This is what you said and i qoute.

She actually made some valid points. Alot of men in our community don't provide for their wives the Benefit Office does. They just impregnate the women and tell them to go to seek welfare and pretend you are single so he doesn't have to provide. This so widespread that the kufar have begun asking these poor women 'I didn't know promiscuity was allowed in your religion, how do you have a new kid out of wedlock every year'?. How emberassing is that!

You clearly are too arrogant and ignorant to see past the finger pointing and reverts this, ex convicts that, bla, bla'. This is just a poor escape mechanism attempt. To ignore the real problems our community is facing by our own community is absurd. Keep on this small minded mentality but don't be shocked by the consequences.

I will also remind you to stop badmouthing Somali women. Majority of them don't marry ex convict reverts. Nor are all reverts ex cons and lowlives as you implied. First time I heard of this was on this forum. Probably a pathetic rumor/propaganda started by degenerate men who wish ill upon others.

Brothers look at how she defines us alot of us by the worst amongst us and defines the reverts by the best amongst them. As if there are no vices and evils amongst whites (including reverts) such as aspects of jahiliyah which they may have retained.

''Not all reverts are ex-convicts or low lives stop the pathetic rumours and propaganda you wish ill upon others and stop finger pointing.

'' But alot of Somali men are welfare hogging promiscous deabeat that dads with several children out of wedlock. Geeljire you need to be mature and aknowledge the problem in our community ''
:draketf: Then you say'' I remind you to stop badmouthing Somali women'' after what you badmouthed Somali men.

If you can't even see how you are hypocritical,contradicting and stereotypical then i don't know.

Last edited:
Sxb we don't own women... It might seem weak to many. But its the truth...

I never said we did. Of course we dont own them.

I dont care if they marry out as long as they dont humiliate and insult their own kind in the process.

She is stereotyping badmouthing us and then telling us to not stereotype & not badmouth others.

I never said we did. I dont care if they marry out as long as they dont humiliate and insult their own kind in the process.

She is stereotyping badmouthing us and then telling us to not stereotype not badmouth other groups.
I definitely agree to that. She's only insulting herself is she insults Somali men, its a form of self hate.

I never said we did. Of course we dont own them.

I dont care if they marry out as long as they dont humiliate and insult their own kind in the process.

She is stereotyping badmouthing us and then telling us to not stereotype & not badmouth others.

Stop chatting so much shid . No one was insulting anyone I just stated the truth. The truth might be a lil ugly but it's the truth nevertheless. Learn how to handle it 'tough guy'. No amount of your baseless labels you throw at people who discuss or show the other side of the coin matters to be honest.

You are such a hypocrite all you do on this forum day in and out is bash/insult drag Somali women in the mud. You don't like it that I stand up to your bs and refute you. So you go on and call me self hater cause you want people to think you are some kind of special person who loves somalia more than all of us lol who cares? I know you built yourself a lil reputation on this forum, and you desperately go to any length to get people to say oh he loves his country. You don't become patriot by dragging the women of your country in the dirt.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop chatting so much shid . No one was insulting anyone I just stated the truth. The truth might be a lil ugly but it's the truth nevertheless. Learn how to handle it 'tough guy'. No amount of your baseless labels you throw at people who discuss or show the other side of the coin matters to be honest.

You are such a hypocrite all you do on this forum day in and out is bash/insult drag Somali women in the mud. You don't like it that I stand up to your bs and refute you. So you go on and call me self hater cause you want people to think you are some kind of special person who loves somalia more than all of us lol who cares? I know you built yourself a lil reputation on this forum, and you desperately go to any length to get people to say oh he loves his country. You don't become patriot by dragging the women of your country in the dirt.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Geele just stay down boowe & pretend you're unconscious.

Bradar women who marry ex cons for chicken are in no position to reject anyone.

No whenever somali women come up in conversation we just all agree they are bad news, we can't all be wrong.
You are so young, it is about the social state of women, the ones you are describing are from certain social in white south Asian Arab Somali communities, look for educated girl class not ghetto rats.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Geeljire desperate for a xalimo longing yearning for a xalimo's affection, what is it my g? Are you too skinny? No baranbaro you could go gym bradar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Theres alot of different type of Somali chicks most are Mashallah now unless he goes for a certain type he shouldnt judge the rest
I know this is random so I apologise for any inconvenience, has a girl ever put makeup on your face or painted your nails before?

I concur with your statement.

Next time a Somali girl gets beaten up in front of you remember, we Somali men don't own Somali girls.
I will always defend Somali women, whether they are family or not. However, I will not shun her for marrying outside her race. I don't think I would have this mindset if I was in Somalia. I can tell you that lol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Actually Mercury and CD are onto something in a more nuanced sense. Essentially shitty people tend to attract shitty people. Especially within tight knit communities. So if you're experiences with Somali chicks are all horrible, it might be time to reevaluate life choices. You might be the problem.
They're the problem, how can one tar with the same brush? @Protagonist from my observation has an axe to grind with xalimo's in general, some sort of personal vendetta.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I will always defend Somali women, whether they are family or not. However, I will not shun her for marrying outside her race. I don't think I would have this mindset if I was in Somalia. I can tell you that lol.
Bro you're not loyal to anything not even your family, did you think about the anguish & pain it would cause your loved ones when you betrayed them & left the fold of Islam? If you don't even care about your family then how can one care about Somalis in general? You're an apostate sellout, enemy of Somalis yaro Ma garatey, if you go Somalia then I would advice you to keep your gaalnimo under raps.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi on everything I love I would rather give my sister to Abu Tyrone or Abu shawarma instead of a gaal rodent such as yourself, word is bond.

Good luck with that, Abu Shawarma wouldn't feel the same kkkkkk you'll never be good enough for his daughter but yours is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending