A Somali Family in Ohio whose son died found out his organs were harvested!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know how they do things over in the USA but isn't the immediate family supposed to sign papers consenting to an autopsy before the procedure?

Think if this was your own family bro, have some heart sxb.

Walahi I’m not being cruel. I sympathize with the mother.
But we’re missing a lot of details.

One wonders if the kid signed the organ donation when he went to the BMV.

This is a reminder that parents with mentally ill children need to take guardianship once the child hits 18. They have to apply for it. Something like this will happen.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Now we talking, you see, you now gave me an avenue of theorizing what happened.

Every time we’re renewing our driver license they do ask “do you wanna donate your organs”. Could he have said “yes” :kanyehmm:
He was a grown man afterall.

This also brings me to the question …did this mother know how to navigate the court process of taking guardianship of an adult. That process is lengthy and laborious. I doubt.

Did she even know he did it ?

Can the state be sued for this when she didn’t possibly obtained guardianship of him.

We are in all sorts of legal ramifications.

The state might still come up on top because her argument would definitely be “I was ignorant of this “.

I know you’re naturally inclined to blame Somali women for EVERYTHING but try to be rational here. I’m no lawyer but Mohamed’s mother said her son was on meds since he was a teen and had been in and out of mental wards for just as long so I don’t know how guardianship works in this case. Did she ever lose it since he became unwell while still under her care? I’m curious to know if he was registered as an organ donor because then the hospital can’t be at fault however it took a long time to release the body and they gave the family the runaround for 2 weeks. I caught part of Dabcasar’s live and the voicemail message the hospital left the family the day after Mohamed went missing was played.

Another question, if Mohamed was still under her guardianship wouldn’t they need her consent for him to donate his organs?

It’s actually very common for people to take organs without permission after death. I wouldn’t be surprised if the family is right. It’s Atleast worth looking into

AUN I feel bad for the mother I work in a hospital the ICU and you will not believe how many people will blame the doctors for "killing" their loved one's never mind they had a stroke, brain aneurysm, heart attack etc never mind that person was brought back to life three times using CPR, on the ventilator etc people have a way of trying to blame others for the death of their loved one also unless you have it on your driver license that you would like to be an organ donor you aren't even considered unless your family consents also if you die your organs are of no use unless your body was kept alive artificially then life source is activated which is a organ donation company that takes over the whole operation they actually send out their own nurse then you are on the ventilator until it is surgery time.

Last edited:
Doctor's West is a notoriously bad hospital. She said that she dropped him off to get some medication and the he told her that he would come back home on the bus? Why didn't she go to the hospital when he didn't come home by nightfall?

I wonder what happened to him at the hospital? What was the cause of his death and why wasn't his death reported to his family immediately? "John Doe", kulaaha. There's no way he didn't have his ID on him. And how can they conduct an autopsy without seeking consent of family? So many questions...

AUN to her son. I pray Allah gives her samir iyo imaan.
Anyone found unconscious, mentally altered, dead even with died is automatically john doe because you can't be really sure if it is the person I've patients where they had a whole wallet pictures, credit cards, etc and still we put John doe the reasoning is it could be stolen identity etc

Anyone found unconscious, mentally altered, dead even with died is automatically john doe because you can't be really sure if it is the person I've patients where they had a whole wallet pictures, credit cards, etc and still we put John doe the reasoning is it could be stolen identity etc

Oh that's interesting. And autopsies? Can an autopsy be carried out without first seeking the permission of the family?

Oh that's interesting. And autopsies? Can an autopsy be carried out without first seeking the permission of the family?
Yes if they died from an "accident" or a crime, mandated by the law.

AUN, what a horrible and traumatic moment for this family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What part of an “unknown John Doe” don’t you understand.
John Doe who died in a suspicious circumstances won’t wait for family’s permission.
Sometimes the government’s hand prevails.

(@Duchess I apologize for goin on about this but she provoked me).

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
John Doe who died in a suspicious circumstances won’t wait for family’s permission.

Did you hear the voicemail the hospital left the family?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you hear the voicemail the hospital left the family?
Nothing incriminating about that other than a insensitive idiot leaving a message as if he was calling to say “This is your masseuse”.

Waar maxaad ii cuntey? Sheesh. I assumed there would be a waiting period of time where they search for the unknown person's family before conducting an autopsy.

Trending