A Somali Family in Ohio whose son died found out his organs were harvested!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you sure you’re referring to the same case? This mother seems to be an Ohio native and her son was just released from the hospital after spending months in there due to mental health issues. This happened at Doctors West Hospital wherever that is.

I was mistaken with a tragedy that happened last week.
My apologies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Clearly this is a family devoid of a man. If a man was the head of the household he wouldn’t allow Dabcasar to enter his home. From the get-go Dabz was reckless by entering into a conversation that had nothing to do with the tragedy at hand by asking ridiculous questions to the brother of the deceased.

I am convinced once again that this is a case of a mother struggling with young men and who lost one of them. She’s very upset, as she should be, but she’s being unreasonable. Her son went through an autopsy. Someone explain to her what autopsy is please. That’s all she needs.

You were wrong he wasn’t a truck driver. Admit that you blamed this mother for no reason.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You were wrong he wasn’t a truck driver. Admit that you blamed this mother for no reason.

I stand by my believe that no organ harvesting took place.

I refuse to be a seef la bood.

You know dam well that no organs were taken.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess has gone erroneous. She has allowed her womanly emotions propagate falsehood. She wants the many gullible people here to think that the state of Ohio is lawless like Somalia.

Here’s what’ve gathered.

Before I begin I pray for the mother and the marxuum. Alla ya Raxma.

Marxuumka started having mental issues back in the 7th grade.
Back then mother refused medication.
The illness progressed, increased in extremity.
Mental illness is/was present in the marxuum’s paternal side. His father and uncles suffered from mental illnesses.
From 2013 up to now he was in and out of the psychiatric ward.
He had a caseworker. He was on his meds till covid19 hit. That’s when the CW stopped coming to his house.
He refuse to be on medication.
one time when he was in a psychiatric ward he jump from a building where he shattered his leg.
Recently he was hospitalized at the Riverside Hospital’s psychiatric ward. This is where it appears that he died.

In my humble opinion, the Marxuum died, not from the hands of others, but he was ill mentally and harmed himself.
Due to language barrier, no grown men in the family, no masjid helping her, no community organization the mother struggled to navigate the system.
Out of absolute frustration she latched on to this bizarre “they took his organs” accusations.
She has every right to be angry at the Somali community in Columbus specially the Masjids.

Duchess

VIP
His mother said he was released from the psych ward and she dropped him off at a clinic to get some meds so how did he end up back at the hospital and how did he end up dead?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His mother said he was released from the psych ward and she dropped him off at a clinic to get some meds so how did he end up back at the hospital and how did he end up dead?

His mother admitted that she had no way of controlling him. Every night he would go out and wander she said. One time he traveled all the way to NY where he was picked up and placed in a psychiatric facility. They contacted her and flew him back to her.

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
His mother admitted that she had no way of controlling him. Every night he would go out and wonder she said. One time he traveled all the way to NY where he was picked up and placed in a psychiatric facility. They contacted her and flew him back to her.
That still doesn’t answer what happened between her dropping him off and the call she got from the hospital about her son. How did he die and was he an organ donor?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess do you not agree that this is a mother who needed community’s assistance. A mother who was anguished by the boy’s death that she’s on the attack but attacking the wrong people . It should be the mosque she should attack.
They keep on collecting money but have no social services.

Clearly this is a family devoid of a man. If a man was the head of the household he wouldn’t allow Dabcasar to enter his home. From the get-go Dabz was reckless by entering into a conversation that had nothing to do with the tragedy at hand by asking ridiculous questions to the brother of the deceased.

I am convinced once again that this is a case of a mother struggling with young men and who lost one of them. She’s very upset, as she should be, but she’s being unreasonable. Her son went through an autopsy. Someone explain to her what autopsy is please. That’s all she needs.
You dont do an autopsy days after the person died...
You must get the green light from the police etc (suspection)
Its weekly long process
So him being cut up does not make any sense
You dont just find a person on the street and start doing an autopsy on theam
No way!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That still doesn’t answer what happened between her dropping him off and the call she got from the hospital about her son. How did he die and was he an organ donor?

Now we talking, you see, you now gave me an avenue of theorizing what happened.

Every time we’re renewing our driver license they do ask “do you wanna donate your organs”. Could he have said “yes” :kanyehmm:
He was a grown man afterall.

This also brings me to the question …did this mother know how to navigate the court process of taking guardianship of an adult. That process is lengthy and laborious. I doubt.

Did she even know he did it ?

Can the state be sued for this when she didn’t possibly obtained guardianship of him.

We are in all sorts of legal ramifications.

The state might still come up on top because her argument would definitely be “I was ignorant of this “.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You dont do an autopsy days after the person died...
You must get the green light from the police etc (suspection)
Its weekly long process
So him being cut up does not make any sense
You dont just find a person on the street and start doing an autopsy on theam
No way!

We are both missing a lot of details.
me and @Duchess are using our brains to arrive at the most feasible of possibilities.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
This is shocking walahi, my heart started pumping so bad when I had seen the state of the corpse. :'(

May Allah give justice to this family, Allah unaxiristo wilka.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

I don't know how they do things over in the USA but isn't the immediate family supposed to sign papers consenting to an autopsy before the procedure?

Think if this was your own family bro, have some heart sxb.

I don't know how they do things over in the USA but isn't the immediate family supposed to sign papers consenting to an autopsy before the procedure?

Think if this was your own family bro, have some heart sxb.
Not always, An autopsy is frequently performed in cases of sudden death, where a doctor is not able to write a death certificate, or when death is believed to result from an unnatural cause. These examinations do not require the consent of relatives of the deceased.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I suppose organ theft doesn't happen in America.
:zhqjlmx:

And I guess random cases of people with missing organs don't occur there either.

Neef daaqayo in 4k 60fps right here.

Your callousness wey dhaaftay your usually smooth brain trolling. You're the only one being reactionary in this thread with your hush nothing to see here comments.

The suturing on that corpse looked like a botched DIY job. Not to be insensitive but it looked like what Somalis back home would do to those canvas bags with string when they can't fit in the extra goods.

This isn't a tuulo in Africa waryaa - there's nidhaam in that country (however frayed). This hooyo needs garab taag for a serious investigation into this. It's AT LEAST negligence - which she can sue (civil) the hospital for.

Ilahay ha uu naxaristo the young man - and pray tranquillity for his traumatised mother.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I suppose organ theft doesn't happen in America.
:zhqjlmx:

And I guess random cases of people with missing organs don't occur there either.

In every country there’s outliners.

We don’t live in a perfect world.

Btw, this is a large hospital in Columbus

Go see it for your myself ..West Hospital Columbus, Ohio.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Neef daaqayo in 4k 60fps right here.

Your callousness wey dhaaftay your usually smooth brain trolling. You're the only one being reactionary in this thread with your hush nothing to see here comments.

The suturing on that corpse looked like a botched DIY job. Not to be insensitive but it looked like what Somalis back home would do to those canvas bags with string when they can't fit in the extra goods.

This isn't a tuulo in Africa waryaa - there's nidhaam in that country (however frayed). This hooyo needs garab taag for a serious investigation into this. It's AT LEAST negligence - which she can sue (civil) the hospital for.

Ilahay ha uu naxaristo the young man - and pray tranquillity for his traumatised mother.

Is deji adeer

Trending

Latest posts