A Somali Family in Ohio whose son died found out his organs were harvested!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I unfortunately saw the video. That didn't look like a normal stitch after an emergency surgery. Allāhu ʾaʿlam, they still need to investigate.

You were not looking at his skin. That was a medical uniform.

The problem is Somalis don't understand autopsy, If they see stitches they automatically assume his organs were harvested, it's easy to verify if organs are missing.

That's really heartbreaking; I feel absolutely awful for the mother.

I hope her family gives her the strength to keep going.

Sol

?
Don't know if it applies in this case but there are places where you automatically enrolled in the organ donor list which you have to opt out of

No American hospital gonna risk it, this shit happens in places like Somalia, Libya not America

Probably Autopsy or mistake on organ donor list

The problem is Somalis don't understand autopsy, If they see stitches they automatically assume his organs were harvested, it's easy to verify if organs are missing.
The problem here is that this poor mother hasn't been informed properly. The hospital and police didn't handle the matter as well as they could have. Now she is grieving and making big claims because of the gaps of knowledge regarding this whole situation.

She also spoke about the lack of men helping her. Men handle these type of situations usually as women and particularly mothers find it far more difficult.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I saw a clip of them crying for Dabcasars help but had no idea for what reason. This is so unbelievable and gut wrenching

This is very sad to hear about, I hope the mother has sabr over her son's death. As to the topic at hand, are most Somalis against organ donorship? It can help save someone's life in many cases. Personally speaking, when I die I don't really care what happens to my body. I'll be dead.

You'll be resurrected completely with or without your body fully intact when you die, it's not a problem for our creator Allah S.W.T.

But of course, permission from the deceased should've been the most important factor here 100%.

Last edited:
Doctor's West is a notoriously bad hospital. She said that she dropped him off to get some medication and the he told her that he would come back home on the bus? Why didn't she go to the hospital when he didn't come home by nightfall?

I wonder what happened to him at the hospital? What was the cause of his death and why wasn't his death reported to his family immediately? "John Doe", kulaaha. There's no way he didn't have his ID on him. And how can they conduct an autopsy without seeking consent of family? So many questions...

AUN to her son. I pray Allah gives her samir iyo imaan.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dabcasar is covering the story. He’s live with the mother right now. @Grigori Rasputin

Clearly this is a family devoid of a man. If a man was the head of the household he wouldn’t allow Dabcasar to enter his home. From the get-go Dabz was reckless by entering into a conversation that had nothing to do with the tragedy at hand by asking ridiculous questions to the brother of the deceased.

I am convinced once again that this is a case of a mother struggling with young men and who lost one of them. She’s very upset, as she should be, but she’s being unreasonable. Her son went through an autopsy. Someone explain to her what autopsy is please. That’s all she needs.

Trending