A slap in the face for Somaliland: Saudi Arabia starts importing Ethiopian cattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Ethiopian, but Somaliland will get its recognition, time is almost up. What will your clan do when you're forced to pick Somaliland or somalia :icon lol:.
I personally would go with somalia. A Somali is a somali. We can not have a SOMALIA with states declaring sovereignty.

I know it is a hard pill to swallow but booty-clapping for UAE and Saudi Arabia did not work.

tumblr_m93454OLSS1qcd9kt.gif

Turns out UAE opened its market for Somaliland livestock. Our political alliance has paid off.

You call it booty clapping, I call it responsible leadership.

Get a pen and write-down some notes, that's how a good government functions. Maybe if your beloved UDUB party did the same we wouldn't get our livestock exports banned for 10 years. :susp:

Say masha allah and sing praise for Kulmiye's superb governorship.:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Turns out UAE opened its market for Somaliland livestock. Our political alliance has paid off.

You call it booty clapping, I call it responsible leadership.

Get a pen and write-down some notes, that's how a good government functions. Maybe if your beloved UDUB party did the same we wouldn't get our livestock exports banned for 10 years. :susp:

Say masha allah and sing praise for Kulmiye's superb governorship.:siilaanyosmile:

So you want us to believe what some khat addict minister said?:mjlol: Kulmiye ministers
are known for lying so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I noticed one thing about Habashis, they are more culturally, genetically, linguistically, and, to some extent, politically more aligned with Arabs than Somalis. However, Somalis are ones accused of being 'Arab bootyclappers' by Habashis. Even their women are bucket conduit for Arabs, more so than any other group, including European women. They advocate for antiquated idea of Pan-Africanism, yet they are the first to bow down for Arabs. Their hypocrisy has no bounds.

I noticed one thing about Habashis, they are more culturally, genetically, linguistically, and, to some extent, politically more aligned with Arabs than Somalis. However, Somalis are ones accused of being 'Arab bootyclappers' by Habashis. Even their women are bucket conduit for Arabs, more so than any other group, including European women. They advocate for antiquated idea of Pan-Africanism, yet they are the first to bow down for Arabs. Their hypocrisy has no bounds.
Lol we are not the ones calling you 'Arab bootyclappers', you call each other that. We do not go around saying we are Arabs :comeon:.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
What you have to remember is Saudi Arabia has always been the biggest enemy to the Somali economy. This is not about Somalia or Somaliland. Saudi Arabia knows if Somalis got their act together we would start pumping more oil than them, so therefore Saudi Arabia would become irrelevant and poor.
I don’t know where they got this from but it was always part of Saudi Arabia’s foreign policy to undermine Somalia as a whole.

:manny:
Smart thinking but not all right. Somalis have little oil to their name we could never comepete with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts