A Puntlander Student at Amoud Uni in Borama shot dead by the Uni policeman. Cop is in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
View attachment 191694
View attachment 191695The local media are reporting this. You know how many times people brought out the Somalia flag and not get killed over it and only served jail time you moron. :mjlol:

Just say AUN and keep it moving and stop trying to score political points over this tragic incident goof kid.
say what it is. t's a murder! I don't see an altercation in this quote and that's what u specifically said. now who's the fake news? :camby:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 191694
View attachment 191695The local media are reporting this. You know how many times people brought out the Somalia flag and not get killed over it and only served jail time you moron. :mjlol:

Just say AUN and keep it moving and stop trying to score political points over this tragic incident goof kid.
This guy is unbelievable. You literally made a thread that said he was accidently killed due to wearing the Somali flag. Have some shame.

A kid is dead and some people here are turning it into a FKD session with emojis and laughter ', really sad .

Allah ha u naxariito wiilka , Samir iyo Imaan to his to family . and I hope the killer pays for what he did and doesn't escape justice.

Is this even real. I am reading the comments, and many are claiming it is fake news and the reason was a fight/argument between people.

Somalis are number 1 in spreading propaganda. I genuinely believe violence would majorly decrease if we had better standards of journalism. Actual rule of law and justice would probably decrease it to nearly zero.

I’m leaning towards this being a a partial fabrication to make somaliland look bad.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you saying that like it’s normal.Just shows how brainwashed you are….
tenor.gif
:kanyeshrug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think this is disgusting. Who shoots a student let alone over a dispute? Some of you must be kidding to downgrade this to the severity of an 'accident.' AUN to the brother. I know that some embellishments to the story have occurred such as the image and account of what the victim was wearing. However, its challenging for individuals to dislodge recent events in that region from their mind. Naturally, questions and even connections will start to come up. Such as, why has this occurrence happened in tandem with other events in that region? Namely, individuals who were locked up for Somalia memorabilia and paid flag burning protesters. In addition, is this an isolated incident and a matter of an unhinged trigger happy and psychotic officer? Or is this to set the stage to change the narrative and portray Awdal as an inhospitable place rather than what it's been for the better part of two decades; which is a safe haven and beacon of learning for students across Somali weyne.

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
He forgot his mobile phone at uni, he went back after the university closed to retrieve it then him and the university guard had some kind of misunderstanding

AUN. Damnn I never knew awdal people hated the blue flag that much. Looks like it's time to deport Dr beileh back to his homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending