A Puntlander Student at Amoud Uni in Borama shot dead by the Uni policeman. Cop is in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They saying he had an altercation with the security guard and things went south. Had nothing to do with a shirt stop spreading fake info niyo
:wtfdis: so we supposed to take what "they saying" as the absolute truth?
get lost u deranged imbecile :camby:

CanoGeel

AUN. If he was in fact shot for that reason that is ridiculous and it doesn’t help SL’s case for independence. You can’t shoot down people that disagree with you in a civilized society. And this is coming from a lander
Ictiraaf Gang! o_O
just say AUNo_O

A kid got killed and the first thing you worry about is how it’ll affect SL’s independence… that makes sense. Independence is the least of SL’s worries rn lol.
My point is that you can’t kill people over disagreeing with you. I don’t see what I said wrong

Either way this is not confirmed, he could have gotten shot over an argument or some other reason

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My point is that you can’t kill people over disagreeing with you. I don’t see what I said wrong

Either way this is not confirmed, he could have gotten shot over an argument or some other reason. Sad either way
it just feels weird bringing up SL’s image being ruined. Makes it seem like it’s one of the more pressing issues / consequences that can come of this, when that’s one of its least problems.

Reborn
Just yesterday I was reading an article how police officers shouldn't be armed in Somaliland.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I have a question:

When a white police officer says he killed an unarmed black man cos of an "altercation", does anybody believe that officer?

We should apply the same scepticism to Somali police.

The only other participant in this incident is dead, therefore without video evidence, any retelling of this story is either going to be from the Police or to protect the Police.

I think it was because he was wearing a Somalia flag and that SL's police is covering this up.

There is as much proof regarding my theory as the BS these places are spewing.

AUN to this young man. Inshallah, this becomes a turning point and no-one like him needs to die from their own police due to arbitrary causes. I have heard of too many incidents like this.

It was horrible and senseless killing which the officer got arrested. But don’t make this about some flag when it was just a altercation between the two.
They love to make it about qabil, the officer didn’t even know the guy’s (AUN) tribe.
Qabil is a disease.

CanoGeel

It was horrible and senseless killing which the officer got arrested. But don’t make this about some flag when it was just a altercation between the two.
u telling people not to make about a flag but you wanna us to believe that u r making it about "altercation". how do you know all the facts on the ground already?
wuteva dude! u may be lacking self awareness in this instance.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
u telling people not to make about flag but you wanna us to believe that u r making it about "altercation". how do you know all the facts on the ground already?
wuteva dude! u may be lacking self awareness in this instance.
D1FFE676-D20D-4BB5-961E-4933B732CBB3.jpeg

329FEA35-3051-4FBC-8A3B-CCB0F77CFC7B.jpeg
The local media are reporting this. You know how many times people brought out the Somalia flag and not get killed over it and only served jail time you moron. :mjlol:

Just say AUN and keep it moving and stop trying to score political points over this tragic incident goof kid.

Somalis love to spread fake news to spread their agenda sxb. I’m glad to know someone who’s at the actual city knows what’s happening.

Amazes me how fast fake news travels wlahi. Reading about it on the internet Im seeing something new every minute they even got me with the picture. Empathy is non existent nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts