TRIGGER WARNING A Puntlander Student at Amoud Uni in Borama shot dead by the Uni policeman. Cop is in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN. If he was in fact shot for that reason that is ridiculous and it doesn’t help SL’s case for independence. You can’t shoot down people that disagree with you in a civilized society. And this is coming from a lander

They saying he had an altercation with the security guard and things went south. Had nothing to do with a shirt stop spreading fake info niyo

Apollo

VIP
Is this even real. I am reading the comments, and many are claiming it is fake news and the reason was a fight/argument between people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Regardless of the context, killing a young man in the street like a stray animal is not the behaviour of a democratic nation.

My guess is that this kid had the Somali flag on, the police and him argued, it boiled over leading to him getting sprayed with bullets AUN.

Inshallah, this man gets tried and faces the judgement he deserves. Somaliland must understand that they cannot keep restricting free speech on the topic of Somalia. It weakens your case to the outsider if you are arresting and killing critics.

Lastly, I would like to point out that the colour scheme of the police truck in the background is sus. I am not sure those are SL police colours but I would be glad to be proven wrong.

AUN to this young man.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN. If he was in fact shot for that reason that is ridiculous and it doesn’t help SL’s case for independence. You can’t shoot down people that disagree with you in a civilized society. And this is coming from a lander
A kid got killed and the first thing you worry about is how it’ll affect SL’s independence… that makes sense. Independence is the least of SL’s worries rn lol.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They saying he had an altercation with the security guard and things went south. Had nothing to do with a shirt stop spreading fake info niyo
So now people are getting killed on the streets over arguments? How is this any better? Someone still died over something stupid wtf.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Furthermore, this is why I do not f*ck with Somalia's (SL incl) justice system.

This police officer felt comfortable enough to take a student's life away with little hesitation. I cannot even use the excuse that he might be prejudiced as they're both Somali.

Too many times I've seen people get killed by police in Somalia, the police officer pays some blood money and he beats charges.

However, this case will not be like this due to its prominence atm. But just know that there are many cases around the country like this and the men never get arrested.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Apparently when somebody dies in SL, it’s because he/she was waving the Somalian flag
:mjkkk:

The victim did not wear the flag of Somalia, he was wrongfully shot due to a dispute with the officer, confirmed by the university themselves AUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts