A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife said it herself. His grandson said it. His hooyo is not considered Somali to me because she took up Christianity. So I refer to her as an Italian. He became Muslim in his later life and died a Muslim. Next!
View attachment 168424
View attachment 168425
If somali person isnt.muslim tht person.is still somali I dont.get it doesnt make sense saying if somali person is not.muslim then.tht person.is not.somali tht is not.logic

I didn’t take any info from Wiki. I took it from an actual university who worked with BBC. There’s the book. Go ahead and go buy it, read it yourself. It is reliable. He died a Muslim and there is so much proof you choose to ignore. Bye bye babe.
View attachment 168466
Why are you giving me a book that you yourself A: didn’t even bought, and B: have no clue about. You got some real issues, from using he said she said to wiki and now a book that you didn’t even bought yourself :kodaksmiley: man get your ass out of here there isn’t even nothing to discuss with you anymore

Fay

DELETED
Somalis need to beak this cycle of thinking everyone is one way... there r so many somali christians: athiests in the world and if they choose to leave islam thats on them... we need to learn to accept that not everyone is gonna share belief with us and its okay thats between them and their creator

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Everyone and their momma knows he died a Muslim and his biography says so as well.
Actually, no. Your average Somali back home still thinks he died as a Gaal. Unlike us, they don't have internet.:icon lol:

According to my relatives, they broadcasted the news of his conversion to Islam on Radio. I don't know why Somalis collectively forgot about it. Maybe this is a case of the Mandela effect?:mugshotman:

Actually, no. Your average Somali back home still thinks he died as a Gaal. Unlike us, they don't have internet.:icon lol:

According to my relatives, they broadcasted the news of his conversion to Islam on Radio. I don't know why Somalis collectively forgot about it. Maybe this is a case of the Mandela effect?:mugshotman:

When he converted to Islam did he refuse to be addressed as Michael Marriano ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I read this as “you are an average Somali who thinks he died as a gaal” :damn:

From what I heard, nope. He kept his name. Most of his children changed their names, though.

Yes his grandson on Twitter has a muslim name. But iIf he was staunch like Muhammad Ali on rejecting his gaal name then it'd have been obvious to the public. I asked my mum if she knew who he was and she said she used to walk past his house on the way to work. But when I mentioned that he later converted she was surprised.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Yes his grandson on Twitter has a muslim name. But iIf he was staunch like Muhammad Ali on rejecting his gaal name then it'd have been obvious to the public. I asked my mum if she knew who he was and she said she used to walk past his house on the way to work. But when I mentioned that he later converted she was surprised.
Well Islamically, you can't change your father's name(Mariano). And his given name, Michael doesn't necessarily go against Islam, so I wouldn't say it's a gaal name.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For those of you saying Michael Mariano died as a Muslim,. He never converted to Islam. His family never converted to Islam either, they're all proud Christians. He was never a Muslim and never became a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts