A Proper Analysis On Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is a regional administration masquarading as a nation. Imagine u lived there where your people lie directly to your face about your status and u still support them. That is one of the reasons why I don't pick on Isaaq anymore, they're leaders are already lying to them and they're swallowing it up, why add more losses. But what I do want to share is the lies they spread, especially for the younger generation who don't have a clue.

1. Somaliland isn't the first democracy in Somalia. Puntland declared it in 98 while they were busy with habar on habar wars. PL didn't execute democracy in 2001 because Abdillahi Yusuf extended his term mainly becuz he wanted to run for Somali President and use Puntland as a stepping stone experience.

That was the idea behind federalism back then, regional governments were used for state experience and then they graduated to federal politics. Things haven't turned out like that with now Sunday School teachers like Sheikh Sharif, NGO's like HSM/Kheyre/Rooble who have no government experience nor a regional state where to hone they're experience. But back to democracy, go read Puntland 'charter' and it's well demonstrated Puntland was the first to declare democracy and it was Isaaq who copied Puntland immediately and executed it. They're democracy is a joke, where is 'udub' and rayale party? they keep holding party legalisation every god damn 8 years, where-as this exercise will happen only once in PL. They're will be no other legal party.

2. They cry Somalia genocided us and then they talk about Defeating Somalia in the same sentence. Talk about inconsistent talking points either u defeated Somalia or you were genocided, you can't be both but these simpletons do not understand how to cnstruct an argument with logic.

3. PL is leading the whole nation in all economic indicators by the UN, be it education quality and rate of enrollments, social wealth, etc. We have posted countless UN reports regarding these facts.

4. PL is the only region in Somalia to hold elections on time. It's held january 8 with no extension allowed for anyone. Look at Somaliland with Dahir rayale extending his presidency to 8 years, Siilanyo did the same and Muse Bihi will continue this banana republic tradition. They didn't hold a god damn local elections since 2005, how does anyone look at Somaliland with a clear face and say this is a functioning administration.

5. Finally look at their capital Hargeisa. Half the city lacks access to water, u don't want to even dare go regionally, it's shocking. Every week u will see hear of a new road, bridge, or water well in Puntland showing you that government performance of Puntand is far better.

6. Even if Somalia recognized SL, what will keep the habar vs habar wars from not happening, right now it's the Somalia boogeyman but once that boogeyman goes away, you guys will be like south sudan was who united on hate of the north sudan. Uniting on hatred of others is the worst type of government to form like we did in Somalia uniting because of our hate of colonials and we collapsed within 30 years and that was with a strong dictatorship, somaliland wallahi within 1 year will be in civil war between Habar yonis vs Jeegaan. It's Somali boogeyman that is holding your unity, u should thank us because without us you will kill each other.

7. Puntland was the only administration in Somalia created under a tree without bloodshed. Where-as SL was created by SNM and they immediately attacked Dhulbahante/Warsangelis/Samaroon. I mean the Borama massacre alone should warn you guys that this isn't a state that was formed peacefully like Puntland with no force or rebel thugs. If your found by the gun, u die by the gun. As I argued since SL was founded by the weapon it will ultimately fall to the weapon with HY VS jeegaan reignited once Somalia stays out of they're affairs.

Please come in and contribute your reasons why Puntland is the greatest Model for Somalia and not Somaliland.

Did you copy paste this from somewhere. Im pretty sure I read this somewhere else. Wouldnt expect nothing less from a puntlander. Copy pasting comes second nature to yall loool.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Did you copy paste this from somewhere. Im pretty sure I read this somewhere else. Wouldnt expect nothing less from a puntlander. Copy pasting comes second nature to yall loool.
The Doc always writes very intelligently and eloquently. So show some respect kid.
:childplease:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Are you really questioning the long post made by the @DR OSMAN , easily of the most smartest and the only members on this whole forum who describes the problems of the our nation while also supplying the solutions to fix the issue unlike other users including me

Anyway you must be new to the Sspot think this is a long post while it is not, have not see the thread where the genius doctor responded to himself 17 times in a row, a living Ausie legend along with @Farjano,niggas type pages lol

Reborn
bring something new to discuss as you've mentioned every point in threads you have made over the years :camby:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ilma adeer, I am going to speak freely with you. Leave Somaliland alone. They are Puntland's trade partner and vice versa. The only issue that the two states have is called dulbehante. If they just made up their minds, there wouldn't be any fighting going on. It is all about Territorial claims. Look at the other side of our land border.

How often does it happen that SL supports PL in battle or vice versa. Never since these two states actually get their stuff done on their own.

GM on the other hand is needy and an unstable paper state. You ought to focus on them walaal. We can pause the SL dillema since we already showcased to the IC that SL is not the only stable part of somalia.

Focus on the crazy ones not the ones that take care of themselves.

World

VIP
Nah this is his writing style I can tell

What a very stupid analysis clearly you know nothing about Somaliland history what do we expect from our lying partners of chaos neighbors

The day there will be peace in Somalia is the day when Buntiland ceased to exist

Yusuf M

PuntExit
What a very stupid analysis clearly you know nothing about Somaliland history what do we expect from our lying partners of chaos neighbors

The day there will be peace in Somalia is the day when Buntiland ceased to exist
Of course, peace will come to Somalia when the most peaceful and stable region doesn't exist anymore. Great thinking sir.
:kodaksmiley:

Of course, peace will come to Somalia when the most peaceful and stable region doesn't exist anymore. Great thinking sir.
:kodaksmiley:

The wellbeing and stability of Puntland is in Somaliland interest.

Puntland is a buffer to the chaos and upheaval in south Somalia..

The wellbeing and stability of Puntland is in Somaliland interest.

Puntland is a buffer to the chaos and upheaval in south Somalia..
The reason why Eastern territories are unstable is because of that state build on qabayaled I would rather have administrative region with direct controls coming from Xamar as a neighbor not a rouge state

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Who let this jeegaan kid out of kindergarten lool. Copy paste lool.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The reason why Eastern territories are unstable is because of that state build on qabayaled I would rather have administrative region with direct controls coming from Xamar as a neighbor not a rouge state

One would think you have more pertinent issues to concern yourself with like your 4th class status in the Habrocracy. You can’t do anything about Somaliland denying your kind their rights but you think you can do something about Puntland? :mjlol:

One would think you have more pertinent issues to concern yourself with like your 4th class status in the Habrocracy. You can’t do anything about Somaliland denying your kind their rights but you think you can do something about Puntland? :mjlol:
Looks who's Miss MS queen who's sub rotate the kursi between the 3 jiffo every 4 years :drakelaugh:

Your CS kins are the actual 4th class citizens in your rouge state while I have big stakes and say in Somaliland most of parliamentary seats is Garxajis mostly from the two opposition parties and 3 of the biggest cities are in the hands of Garxajis Mayors including the capital city and in the next elections we're going to have Cirro as 6th president :win:

Duchess

VIP
Looks who's Miss MS queen who's sub rotate the kursi between the 3 jiffo every 4 years :drakelaugh:

Your CS kins are the actual 4th class citizens in your rouge state while I have big stakes and say in Somaliland most of parliamentary seats is Garxajis mostly from the two opposition parties and 3 of the biggest cities are in the hands of Garxajis Mayors including the capital city and in the next elections we're going to have Cirro as 6th president :win:

MS alone have contributed more to Somali history than your entire Habar Garhajis confederacy. Garhajis haven’t been President in over 2 decades and when they were the other Habar’s violated their authority. No one respect you in your triangle state. You can’t even stop Muse Bihi from throwing Garhajis men, women and children in jail for breathing in his direction but you think you can do something about Puntland? :drakekidding:

Someone like you shouldn’t even discuss politics because you have no stake in it. Go to the General forum or post development topics, we don’t take anything a gun says serious.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Dont compare us with langaab sub-clan like you. PL PMPF under CS. HJ iyo HA control your ass.

MS alone have contributed more to Somali history than your entire Habar Garhajis confederacy. Garhajis haven’t been President in over 2 decades and when they were the other Habar’s violated their authority. No one respect you in your triangle state. You can’t even stop Muse Bihi from throwing Garhajis men, women and children in jail for breathing in his direction but you think you can do something about Puntland? :drakekidding:

Someone like you shouldn’t even discuss politics because you have no stake in it. Go to the General forum or post development topics, we don’t take anything a gun says serious.

Muuse Shaani would leave office next year and if we dont have a stake why is pandering to us appointing some of us in higher ministerial positions specifically from my sub in order to gain our support in his 2nd term bid ??? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about :mjlol:

Somaliland would do something like we have done several times to your rouge state

Orod talk or type about girly stuff in the General instead of talking about politics you don't know shit about

Dont compare us with langaab sub-clan like you. PL PMPF under CS. HJ iyo HA control your ass.
HJ is under me sooner Cisse Muuse would come and your shitty PMPF doesn't concern me please tell your Daesh cousins to lay their weapons down for peace to be there in Bari region

Duchess

VIP
Muuse Shaani would leave office next year and if we dont have a stake why is pandering to us appointing some of us in higher ministerial positions specifically from my sub in order to gain our support in his 2nd term bid ??? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about :mjlol:

Somaliland would do something like we have done several times to your rouge state

Orod talk or type about girly stuff in the General instead of talking about politics you don't know shit about

You should be the last to talk about women when you’re literally Habar Yonis. :mjlol:

Muuse Masiixi isn’t going anywhere. Riyaale got an extension, so did Siilaanyo and so will Pastor Muuse. I look forward to your tears next year when you wake up to your political status in the 3 Habar state.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
HJ is under me sooner Cisse Muuse would come and your shitty PMPF doesn't concern me please tell your Daesh cousins to lay their weapons down for peace to be there in Bari region
My cousins hunts langaab rats coming from traingle terrirost qaat addict state in our Mountains. We enjoying hunting rats like you.

Trending

Latest posts