A Proper Analysis On Somaliland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You should be the last to talk about women when you’re literally Habar Yonis. :mjlol:

Muuse Masiixi isn’t going anywhere. Riyaale got an extension, so did Siilaanyo and so will Pastor Muuse. I look forward to your tears next year when you wake up to your political status in the 3 Habar state.
Those idiots had chance when their roge general fight for their freedom. At the end their odays asked forgivence from Musa Jeegaan lool.

After tuur, they will not have presidential seat even for 100 years coming lool.

HJ or HA.

You should be the last to talk about women when you’re literally Habar Yonis. :mjlol:

Muuse Masiixi isn’t going anywhere. Riyaale got an extension, so did Siilaanyo and so will Pastor Muuse. I look forward to your tears next year when you wake up to your political status in the 3 Habar state.
Naya your political illiteracy is making me laugh wallahi 🤣🤣

Riyaale and Silanyo got an extension from the powerful upper house Guurtiada and it's only provided when there's natural disasters like drought or economic hardship so hopefully we won't see that next year as it would be difficult for Shaani to request extension to his term without any reason and not a unanimous agreement from the 2 opposition parties

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Naya your political illiteracy is making me laugh wallahi 🤣🤣

Riyaale and Silanyo got an extension from the powerful upper house Guurtiada and it's only provided when there's natural disasters like drought or economic hardship so hopefully we won't see that next year as it would be difficult for Shaani to request extension to his term without any reason and not a unanimous agreement from the 2 opposition parties

2 back to back Presidents getting 2 year extensions and a Parliament that did not go to elections for 16 years. You can hope, pray and dream all you want, but you can’t even stop Muse Bihi from arresting your poets so how will you stop him from getting his rightful extension? There will be a “natural disaster” in 2022 and he will be President until 2024.

meg ryan tissue GIF

2 back to back Presidents getting 2 year extensions and a Parliament that did not go to elections for 16 years. You can hope, pray and dream all you want, but you can’t even stop Muse Bihi from arresting your poets so how will you stop him from getting his rightful extension? There will be a “natural disaster” in 2022 and he will be President until 2024.

meg ryan tissue GIF
The poet that got arrested and the girl that escaped to PL are HJ nevertheless they're going to be released.

Muuse can't extended his without any reasons we're not your failed state of a there's laws in here that are clear regarding the power Shaani has to present credible reasons to why he should stay 1 or 2 years in office and elders across the board won't give him that as it's promised elections are going to take place in their scheduled time.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The only laangab clan out there is CS that's why you guys joined ISIS 🤣🤣

Keep twerking for Boqortoyda MS
Sponge Bob Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Reality says we hunt your terrorist ass in our land, you keep comparing us with your kin terrorist in ALkabab and ISIS as its something to proud about lool. Dont thing second we are in same shoes with you terrorist qaat addict lover. All Somalia knows you guys first ranks when it comes to Alkabab iyo ISIS.

Reality says we hunt your terrorist ass in our land, you keep comparing us with your kin terrorist in ALkabab and ISIS as its something to proud about lool. Dont thing second we are in same shoes with you terrorist qaat addict lover. All Somalia knows you guys first ranks when it comes to Alkabab iyo ISIS.
Warya Daesh are your cousins go tell your elders to stop sheltering them and name every man in that terrorist group we know a CS businessmen supplies money and equipments to them.

Alhamdullah we are in country of laws if you disagree with the govt we set up terrorist group.

Here's adeerka Cabdulqader the leader of Daesh in Buntiland

1633713076837.png

Duchess

VIP
The poet that got arrested and the girl that escaped to PL are HJ nevertheless they're going to be released.

Muuse can't extended his without any reasons we're not your failed state of a there's laws in here that are clear regarding the power Shaani has to present credible reasons to why he should stay 1 or 2 years in office and elders across the board won't give him that as it's promised elections are going to take place in their scheduled time.

Calm Down Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

Every President of Somaliland minus Tuur have served nearly 8 years either through delayed “elections” or extensions, just like in Somalia. Your parliament had its first election in 16 YEARS a few months ago which was rife with voter suppression and outright election fraud. They say history is the best teacher and based on your history I can safely conclude Bihi isn’t going anywhere and you don’t have the means or capacity to stop him.

Calm Down Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

Every President of Somaliland minus Tuur have served nearly 8 years either through delayed “elections” or extensions, just like in Somalia. Your parliament had its first election in 16 YEARS a few months ago which was rife with voter suppression and outright election fraud. They say history is the best teacher and based on your history I can safely conclude Bihi isn’t going anywhere and you don’t have the means or capacity to stop him.
You're still here even with your political naivety lmao 🤣

We had parliamentary elections few months ago that produced opposition majority and the only country to hold free and fair elections in the region while you guys are still not able to do it after 20 years of your rouge state existence and even can't agree on when your tribal (s)election should take place in a :drakekidding:

Like I said before extension would happen if there's legitimate concerns and there's political agreement to it coming from all 3 main parties. Get that through you thick head 🙂

Duchess

VIP
You're still here even with your political naivety lmao 🤣

We had parliamentary elections few months ago that produced opposition majority and the only country to hold free and fair elections in the region while you guys are still not able to do it after 20 years of your rouge state existence and even can't agree on when your tribal (s)election should take place in a :drakekidding:

Like I said before extension would happen if there's legitimate concerns and there's political agreement to it coming from all 3 main parties. Get that through you thick head 🙂

The parliamentary elections held a few months ago were the first in 16 YEARS which is unheard of even in unstable Somalia. There was nothing fair or free of about any of your “elections”. There are always protests and post-election violence which doesn’t happen in a true democracy.

I’m here to give my analysis on Somali politics but when I come across a dim witted individual whose mind has been clouded by generations of Khat abuse, I’m forced to respond. If you want to fkd don’t be surprised when I respond in kind.

The parliamentary elections held a few months ago were the first in 16 YEARS which is unheard of even in unstable Somalia. There was nothing fair or free of about any of your “elections”. There are always protests and post-election violence which doesn’t happen in a true democracy.

I’m here to give my analysis on Somali politics but when I come across a dim witted individual whose mind has been clouded by generations of Khat abuse, I’m forced to respond. If you want to fkd don’t be surprised when I respond in kind.
Wait what? Do you know what's free and fair?? The opposition enjoyed a great victory against the ruling party and international NGO observers agreed it was free and fair including the opposition parties observers.

In the history of Somaliland elections there wasn't a single violence or mass protest post elections unlike in Kenya and other African countries remember in 2003 presidential elections Riyaale was leading Silyano 80 votes and they went to the supreme court which decided according to the results Riyaale won and Silyano had to concede no street violence in Hargeysa or Burco and no tribal grievance everyone accepted the result.

Your rouge state and failed country couldn't even do that and you're here talking about "free and fair" elections Naya first have an elections than talk

:ummhmm:

Duchess

VIP
Wait what? Do you know what's free and fair?? The opposition enjoyed a great victory against the ruling party and international NGO observers agreed it was free and fair including the opposition parties observers.

In the history of Somaliland elections there wasn't a single violence or mass protest post elections unlike in Kenya and other African countries remember in 2003 presidential elections Riyaale was leading Silyano 80 votes and they went to the supreme court which decided according to the results Riyaale won and Silyano had to concede no street violence in Hargeysa or Burco and no tribal grievance everyone accepted the result.

Your rouge state and failed country couldn't even do that and you're here talking about "free and fair" elections Naya first have an elections than talk

From 2017

Please give it a rest. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Reborn

"There are always protests and post-election violence which doesn’t happen in a true democracy."

The poster boy of democracy in 2021 :pachah1:

1633714972159.png

One example from 2017 give it a rest Naya I'm sure gunfires would erupt in your a if your cousin isn't elected as president or in the parliament if 1v1p is implemented in Xamar :drakelaugh:

Or in their clan enclave, they would be at each others throat imagine the 2 frontrunner with 80 votes apart, the last survivor will win if not one of them run off to Somaliland:mjlol:

Reborn
One example from 2017 give it a rest Naya I'm sure gunfires would erupt in your a if your cousin isn't elected as president or in the parliament if 1v1p is implemented in Xamar :drakelaugh:

In Kenya, that same year which they had elections over 92 people were killed and dozens were sexually abused :snoop:

When it comes to discussions about SL and its issue on political and liberty rights and wanna compare it to other countries you use the Freedom House index that conducts research and advocacy on democracy, political freedom, and human rights. across the world.

1633715808650.png

For every single issue from arresting journalists to extensions, you can find in their report of SL.

Duchess

VIP

2017 was 4 years ago not a lifetime ago. You said there were no incidents of post-election violence and I proved there was. I can pull up more examples but I’m not going to argue in circles with you.

This is your “democracy”. One that gets called out by Human Rights Watch for their anti-democratic behaviour like an internet shutdown during elections.

Today, the national electoral commission announced at a press conference that it will be imposing a shutdown of social media from November 13 until the election results come out.

While governments have sought to justify such bans on the grounds that election commentary may spark violence or the proliferation of “fake news,” the public’s access to information is key to free and fair elections.

A May 2015 joint declaration by inter-governmental experts on freedom of expression states that shutting down entire parts of communications systems, “can never be justified under human rights law.” Government restrictions should be law-based and a necessary and proportionate response to a specific security concern, not simply to curtail the flow of information.

Even in the run up to the 2021 elections there were human rights violations that made it anything but free or fair. Harassment and arbitrary arrests of candidates was so common place the Centre for Human Rights in Hargeisa was calling out your dictator for it.

Your shame Habrocracy is anything but democratic.

Duchess

VIP
Or in their clan enclave, they would be at each others throat imagine the 2 frontrunner with 80 votes apart, the last survivor will win if not one of them run off to Somaliland:mjlol:

Abdiweli Ali Gaas won by 1 vote against Faroole. Children who don’t know anything about history or politics are better served not discussing it.

Trending

Latest posts