A Proper Analysis On Somaliland

Fed who ya Dhabayco :heh:?

I could fed your entire qaajo family warya :drakekidding:

Did you feed this guy in Sanaag who later became their leader ..

hqdefault.jpg

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
You're still here even with your political naivety lmao 🤣

We had parliamentary elections few months ago that produced opposition majority and the only country to hold free and fair elections in the region while you guys are still not able to do it after 20 years of your rouge state existence and even can't agree on when your tribal (s)election should take place in a :drakekidding:

Like I said before extension would happen if there's legitimate concerns and there's political agreement to it coming from all 3 main parties. Get that through you thick head 🙂
Idiots, two doqons arguing about which shit hole is better both PL and SL are absolute dumps. What a joke you guys are.

1. Somaliland isn't the first democracy in Somalia. Puntland declared it in 98 while they were busy with habar on habar wars. PL didn't execute democracy in 2001 because Abdillahi Yusuf extended his term mainly becuz he wanted to run for Somali President and use Puntland as a stepping stone experience.

Your points about democratic elections caught me off guard.

That's true though. They held political association elections in 2002, presidential elections in 2003, local elections in 2005 when Puntland was undergoing civil war with AY power grab in 2001.

I fail to see the argument here. Do you think the first group to declare "democracy" is democratic that's not how it works. Even than Somaliland beat you to it declaring process for democratic elections in Burco 1991 and they actually stick to it.

Puntland wasn't the first to declare democracy nor upheld it. AY coup is not a good excuse he was gone and you're still being lead by 66 tribal elder picking your president the next 20 years. This is a selection not an election, no different from 4.5 in Mogadishu on smaller scale.

4. PL is the only region in Somalia to hold elections on time. It's held january 8 with no extension allowed for anyone. Look at Somaliland with Dahir rayale extending his presidency to 8 years, Siilanyo did the same and Muse Bihi will continue this banana republic tradition. They didn't hold a god damn local elections since 2005, how does anyone look at Somaliland with a clear face and say this is a functioning administration.

So let me get this straight. You're upset Somaliland delays it's presidential, local and parliamentary elections when Puntland never held any of the 3?

The last time Somalia held "elections" was in 1986 with 100% win for the sole candidate. Neither Somalia nor Puntland ever held elections in 40 years.

:drakekidding:

Even if Somalia recognized SL, what will keep the habar vs habar wars from not happening, right now it's the Somalia boogeyman but once that boogeyman goes away, you guys will be like south sudan was who united on hate of the north sudan. Uniting on hatred of others is the worst type of government to form like we did in Somalia uniting because of our hate of colonials and we collapsed within 30 years and that was with a strong dictatorship, somaliland wallahi within 1 year will be in civil war between Habar yonis vs Jeegaan. It's Somali boogeyman that is holding your unity, u should thank us because without us you will kill each other.

You're such a comedic relief.

"Thank us for being a shit country and engaging in never ending proxy wars tearing eachothers and keeping the entire country hostage to our petty rivalry, otherwise you'd kill eachothers long time ago"

I can't ...

:drakekidding:

Last edited: