A Paralyzed, Vegetative woman raped in a Hospital...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is unbelievable. The woman was in a paralyzed state for 14 years. Basically, helpless and vulnerable. Just the way men like their women. uuuff akhaas

Can you imagine the horror? He raped her, without using condom, left his sperm in there, zipped up and went about his business while she lay there motionless, the progress of a pregnancy manifesting.

What is Worst? The hospital staff didnt know the woman was raped or pregnant until she started moaning loud in labor having the baby.

Can a man's horny-ness have no limits??

By the way---for USA people watch 2020 today on ABC---Bobbit the woman who sliced her husband penis will be interviewed 25 years after the chop chop incident. My pop corn is ready

https://www.thecut.com/2019/01/sex-abuse-probe-after-woman-in-vegetative-state-gives-birth.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-vegetative-state-14-years-195334875.html

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
DNA tests for any male in the vicinity of her room for at least the last 10 months. Who knows how long this poor woman had been raped before she became pregnant. This is criminal.

Weird. I watched an episode of a tv show where this happened and it turned out to be a fertility doctor incubating babies for some project
@Karim funny you should say that becauss they tried that in the show too, but "civil liberties" I guess it would be the case in real life too

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DNA tests for any male in the vicinity of her room for at least the last 10 months. Who knows how long this poor woman had been raped before she became pregnant. This is criminal.

I know. this is just unbelievable. I mean, how u even be sexually aroused in that situation? I wonder if these white people or black people, it could be an african american impregnating her, i wonder if people working the mortuary with dead bodies, do they have sex with the dead women>?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I know. this is just unbelievable. I mean, how u even be sexually aroused in that situation? I wonder if these white people or black people, it could be an african american impregnating her, i wonder if people working the mortuary with dead bodies, do they have sex with the dead women>?
The perpetuater is probably WHITE. Whites are psychopaths with no Morals.

Ramen

🌸
Loooool there was this white lady who had sex with a dead body at her workplace. She became pregnant with his child and his family found out that he got raped by a woman who was supposed to check his body and find out why he died.

Cadaamin are sick in the head

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooool there was this white lady who had sex with a dead body at her workplace. She became pregnant with his child and his family found out that he got raped by a woman who was supposed to check his body and find out why he died.

abaaay r u drunk?

How can the lady be pregnant from a dead penis???

Wait, so are you saying a mans body can...posthumously???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
silver

i think henni is being 'Sarcastic" as i brought up a bad example. I think her rationale was stuck on the pregnancy thing , and when i brought the dead body thing, she was like --whaa?

For me the reason i brought it up is, do men have sex with anything>? like when u get horny u just insert it. . u dont need anything back ??? like the woman responding to body sensation??? Why cant they buy those toys in the internet when u insert your penis in a vagina like plastic? I mean, they just want to get rid of the sperm right??? Or Why not just masturbate?

Sorry i am being scientific and nerdy

silver

i think henni is being 'Sarcastic" as i brought up a bad example. I think her rationale was stuck on the pregnancy thing , and when i brought the dead body thing, she was like --whaa?

For me the reason i brought it up is, do men have sex with anything>? like when u get horny u just insert it. . u dont need anything back ??? like the woman responding to body sensation??? Why cant they buy those toys in the internet when u insert your penis in a vagina like plastic? I mean, they just want to get rid of the sperm right??? Or Why not just masturbate?

Thanks for that advice. From now on Ill masturbate and stop banging paralysed girls. The guy was a sicko walal

silver

Its even worse than that abaayo. There are some sick people who need to be in "certain situations" otherwise they won't b able to "complete the task" I think you get what I mean

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way, i posted another link above on update

Aparently the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiiiuun

Walaahi oo bilaahi i testify that Allaah swt is great!

How can a positive thing come out of this ?? A healthy baby boy??? Mashalaah walaahi God is great.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its even worse than that abaayo. There are some sick people who need to be in "certain situations" otherwise they won't b able to "complete the task" I think you get what I mean

I dont get it huuno. U need to go R Rated graphics. The situation u mean chop chop the Gus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts