A Paralyzed, Vegetative woman raped in a Hospital...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Loooool there was this white lady who had sex with a dead body at her workplace. She became pregnant with his child and his family found out that he got raped by a woman who was supposed to check his body and find out why he died.

Cadaamin are sick in the head
:ohdamn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ::russ::drakelaugh::dead1:
Ahem.... sorry, I was laughing for 30 seconds straight after starting that second sentence.
:damedamn:
Anyway, your story sounds physically impossible but I believe it because white ladies literally screw anything.
:heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ohdamn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ::russ::drakelaugh::dead1:
Ahem.... sorry, I was laughing for 30 seconds straight after starting that second sentence.
Anyway, your story sounds physically impossible but I believe it because white ladies literally screw anything.

Yes ,white people screw anything, but i need henni to explain the pregnancy part. I mean, unless the pregnancy only last 9 hours while drunk and not 9 months pregnancy
dead1.png
dead1.png
dead1.png
dead1.png

Last edited:
T
By the way---for USA people watch 2020 today on ABC---Bobbit the woman who sliced her husband penis will be interviewed 25 years after the chop chop incident. My pop corn is ready
I'm having second thoughts about our pre-planned affair now. She sliced what? :oops:

It isn't so impossible.

You do realise a lot of people die with boners, right?

It can take hours for the body to relax back. All types of discharge (inc. semen) will happen throughout the relaxation state.

For the same reason a lot of dead-bodies keep farting and a lot of naive medical students and superstitious people freakout.

(I suppose the funniest is when the corpse burps out of nowhere - some people lose their shit in fear).

Source: I'm almost a doctor.

Ramen

🌸
It isn't so impossible.

You do realise a lot of people die with boners, right?

It can take hours for the body to relax back. All types of discharge (inc. semen) will happen throughout the relaxation state.

For the same reason a lot of dead-bodies keep farting and a lot of naive medical students and superstitious people freakout.

(I suppose the funniest is when the corpse burps out of nowhere - some people lose their shit in fear).

Source: I'm almost a doctor.
Imagine asking the teacher if you could go to the toilet but end up dying in class and pissing yourself

Loooool there was this white lady who had sex with a dead body at her workplace. She became pregnant with his child and his family found out that he got raped by a woman who was supposed to check his body and find out why he died.

Cadaamin are sick in the head
Innaa lillaaahi :faysalwtf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The criminal could have put his seamen in a syringe with a small tube instead of raping her.

Also, could have used someone's stuff, perhaps from a sperm bank.

It's all inconclusive.
You should be a lawyer mate. That's some solid legal work right there fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.