A new path in my life

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
f*ck what the other niggas say that perc+trees combo is macaan asfukkkkk try sippin on some henny smoke a wood and then drive to work that shit will trip you OUT brodie best feeling ever :banderas:

Also fukk es they tweak too much being the villian feels good
Nigga what the f*ck this nigga gon crazy :faysalwtf:
but yes it is a pleasurable combination

Lmao
f*ck what the other niggas say that perc+trees combo is macaan asfukkkkk try sippin on some henny smoke a wood and then drive to work that shit will trip you OUT brodie best feeling ever :banderas:

Also fukk es they tweak too much being the villian feels good :mjswag:
Look at this guy tryna corrupt the youte :draketf:
@Muhammad Bire
tenor.gif

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
damn i used to rap too, matter of fact i still got some texts on my phone i think if u guys wanna check them out

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga what the f*ck this nigga gon crazy :faysalwtf:
but yes it is a pleasurable combination
Yo broski trust me on this one percs plus weed or khamri will make you a sick driver its hella trippy bro I did 120km on the highway off percs and loud and I was trippy as hell but i didnt even get a scratch on the car :banderas:
Look at this guy tryna corrupt the youte :draketf:
@Muhammad Bire
tenor.gif
Waryaa you used to have ball up sesh at boys and girls club on jane and weston as a yute you shouldnt be talking :childplease:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
f*ck the blunt up, then f*ck yo mama
vVs cold like an arctic tundra
.40 on me whoa you don’t want no problems
U best proceed with some caution

Lmao
Yo broski trust me on this one percs plus weed or khamri will make you a sick driver its hella trippy bro I did 120km on the highway off percs and loud and I was trippy as hell but i didnt even get a scratch on the car :banderas:

Waryaa you used to have ball up sesh at boys and girls club on jane and weston as a yute you shouldnt be talking :childplease:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending