A New Design for Formal attire in our country.

Suits are cool but represents Cadaan british culture. Its gone world wide which could be good but i want our people to have their own formal and business attire.

Suits are cool but represents Cadaan british culture. It’s gone world wide which could be good but i want our people to have their own formal and business attire.
We have our own but it’s ugly ngl. I seen some old pictures of Somalis in the early 19th century, us men have never had a good traditional dress. Even the men back then wore simple White.

We already have our own formal male attire, pick which style you like:
IMG_0660.jpeg

You can wear a turban with your Galibiya as well.
IMG_0661.jpeg

We have our own but it’s ugly ngl. I seen some old pictures of Somalis in the early 19th century, us men have never had a good traditional dress. Even the men back then wore simple White.
i would like to add somali clothing to traditional suits or a factor in it or even a re design

Presidents or ministers should wear such clothes, and the public can also wear them, but only on special occasions
IMG_0472.jpeg
As for the second clothing, we can wear it, for example, when we go to cultural places and teach people about our Bedouin culture and what they used to wear (I like this outfit)
IMG_0709.jpeg

The third for me is that when we go anywhere, we have to rely on a regular dress (it is better to have it tailored by a tailor like the one in the picture) and the keffiyeh that we wear, a simple, beautiful outfit.

IMG_0708.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Presidents or ministers should wear such clothes, and the public can also wear them, but only on special occasions
View attachment 310965
As for the second clothing, we can wear it, for example, when we go to cultural places and teach people about our Bedouin culture and what they used to wear (I like this outfit)
IMG_0709.jpeg

The third for me is that when we go anywhere, we have to rely on a regular dress (it is better to have it tailored by a tailor like the one in the picture) and the keffiyeh that we wear, a simple, beautiful outfit.

IMG_0708.jpeg
I only agree with the top one since the bisht is somali version as well as the bottom one since the cap was made by somalis and mabye a business suit or regular clothes with that one would be good for regular outings

I only agree with the top one since the bisht is somali version as well as the bottom one since the cap was made by somalis and mabye a business suit or regular clothes with that one would be good for regular outings
Yes, the keffiyeh is suitable in both cases, but regardless of the two cases. The three pictures you brought are more beautiful than the imported Arab shemagh and iqal that we have nothing to do with and they do not know how to wear them

Trending

Latest posts