A Halimo will never marry you if you have these eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Extremely legit man, narrow hunter eyes are ideal while bulgy prey eyes are a joke! Are you a hunter or are you the prey?! Having a good eye area is crucial!

PREY
Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%25602w.jpg

Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%2560.jpg

HUNTER
Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%25602.jpg

Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529.jpg
So how do you explain the mystery of the Ryan Gosling craze? He's extremely popular with a lot of women.. & I've seen/heard guys complaining that women would never excuse the actions exhibited by his character on that rom-com(?), if it weren't for his "good looks"..?

p.s. the first "prey" image guy has nice eyes, kinda Native American-esque. &lots of women have a thing for Rami Malek- how his eyes are categorized isn't much of a concern. Also, only Tom Cruise - the guy below him, & the black dude is attractive from the "predator" supposedly-good looking bunch.

Last edited:
So how do you explain the mystery of the Ryan Gosling craze? He's extremely popular with a lot of women.. & I've seen/heard guys complaining that women would never excuse the actions exhibited by his character on that rom-com(?), if it weren't for his "good looks"..?

p.s. the first "prey" image guy has nice eyes, kinda Native American-esque. &lots of women have a thing for Rami Malek- how his eyes are categorized isn't much of a concern. Also, only Tom Cruise - the guy below him, & the black dude is attractive from the "predator" supposedly-good looking bunch.

Gosling is really not that attractive, I believe his appeal is mostly money, status and actor halo. He is also not repulsive to look at, but still not ideal overall. A lot of his movies present him as a ladies man which furthers this illusion.

No way in hell does that first guy have native-american eyes. American Indians especially those of the Silvid phenotype are extremely aesthetic people, look at these well developed vintage warrior eye areas.

2s638lg.jpg

nativeamerican.jpg

low-dog.jpg

Give Rami Malek a simple morph and he is instantly more attractive.
Picture1.png

His droopy negative canthal tilt is horrendous! Sure woman may find him somewhat good looking, but nonetheless his bug eyes ruin him.

That is a straight up lie. Tom Cruise, Franchisko Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, Louise Allen III, Broderick Hunter,Ashley Duvernay, Atesh Salih and Chris Hemsworth are all striking men, displaying the ideal eye shape and composition.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Aspergers + mild autism which is something that Elliot Rodgers had hindered him to the point where he couldn't interact with people at all. You cannot compare mental disorders to a regular person. A good looking guy who isn't that social can still get girls, an ugly guy with the best social skills will never get a girl. And if he does, he probably has money and status. But a girl is never attracted to the ugly guy himself, she's just trying to use his status to open up opportunities for herself and get connections or use his money to fulfill her material needs as @xalimathe6 actually admitted.

And there you go again with your "personality" and "confidence" rubbish. When a girl says she wants a guy with a good personality and confidence, she's thinking of a good looking guy. Not an ugly guy. An ugly guy can never get confidence in himself if he has no looks to be confident about. And a girl doesn't look at a guy and think what his personality is, she's looking at how good/bad his physical appearance is.

View attachment 44300

Why would a girl settle for this ugly/below average guy on the left when she can give herself away to a good looking guy like the one on the right? The guy on the left has no value to women, he'll never get a girl.
I can tell your a man because the one in the right is ugly to me akhas.:susp:
But maybe that's because white men aren't my type so maybe I can't see the beauty

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys are weird wallahi a man who has confidence money and is nice but ugly. No question he wins over a physically good looking man are you dumb :draketf:
Only broke guys say money isn't everything to females

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some men just look like they'll make better fathers. Others look like reckless impregnators. Some are wedged in the middle. I realize appearances can be deceiving, but I classify men into those types.

Good Dad...Average....Saqajaan...Deadbeat

Choose them for looks, intellect, compassion and an inclination toward monogamy. Anything short of this is a compromise. :farmajoyaab: Most people have a mix of feminine and masculine traits, yet the Op chooses to focus on extremes. Imagine having a daughter with a square jaw and small eyes. That's what could happen if you procreate with this type.

What you need is a pretty boy Farax with medium sized/sharp features and descent bone structure. Alx, we don't give off Neanderthal vibes.:mugshotman:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Gosling is really not that attractive, I believe his appeal is mostly money, status and actor halo. He is also not repulsive to look at, but still not ideal overall. A lot of his movies present him as a ladies man which furthers this illusion.

No way in hell does that first guy have native-american eyes. American Indians especially those of the Silvid phenotype are extremely aesthetic people, look at these well developed vintage warrior eye areas.

2s638lg.jpg

nativeamerican.jpg

low-dog.jpg

Give Rami Malek a simple morph and he is instantly more attractive.
Picture1.png

His droopy negative canthal tilt is horrendous! Sure woman may find him somewhat good looking, but nonetheless his bug eyes ruin him.

That is a straight up lie. Tom Cruise, Franchisko Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, Louise Allen III, Broderick Hunter,Ashley Duvernay, Atesh Salih and Chris Hemsworth are all striking men, displaying the ideal eye shape and composition.
There's tons of other male actors with money & status tho.. I personally don't believe it comes down to those things in particular; ppl have even specifically mentioned his eyes as being the attractive factor-- "bedroom eyes" & what not.Insert random opinion piece example: https://grazia.com.au/articles/ryan-goslings-brooding-eyes-cannes-2016/

Imo, a lot of this is pretty subjective. Most things to do with taste are.
Only 2nd Native guy you posted has what I'd call attractive eye area :/
:dead::deadmanny:@ bolded.
And as for the before/after pic, I rly don't know what you're seeing. Are we looking at the same picture?? The original pic is much much better !

What is this new phenomenon called that is infecting many guys into hyperfocusing into aesthetics at a level never seen before.
Kulaha negative canthal tilt :faysalwtf: Why are you MEN, expert in such things. Is this the new trend??

I suspect a guy in my class has been reading the same exact content on male aesthetics. He was crying about his jawline and chin, and using the same thinking behavior etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.