A Halimo will never marry you if you have these eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
You're using a guy with a mental disability, a handicap that prevents him from interacting with humans. You use him to say looks don't matter. That's terrible logic.

View attachment 44296
99% of people are able to properly interact with humans. The guy on the left will never get a girl no matter how good his social skills are.
I didn't say looks don't matter but they're not the most important thing:kanyeshrug:My point is that his Aspergers shouldn't have that big of an impact if your theory were really true (at the end of the day, Aspergers hinders social ability...& your theory is that looks matter more than anything[while others would argue personality/confidence plays a bigger role]- that's what is being compared here).

Not true, there are many ugly guys in relationships. Luckily for men, women aren't as superficial when it comes to these things:mjlol:. ALSO, 99% of people don't resemble the guy on the left either...so that nullifies your point.
p.s. both guys in your example are unattractive.

I didn't say looks don't matter but they're not the most important thing:kanyeshrug:My point is that his Aspergers shouldn't have that big of an impact if your theory were really true (at the end of the day, Aspergers hinders social ability...& your theory is that looks matter more than anything[while others would argue personality/confidence plays a bigger role]- that's what is being compared here).

Not true, there are many ugly guys in relationships. Luckily for men, women aren't as superficial when it comes to these things:mjlol:. ALSO, 99% of people don't resemble the guy on the left either...so that nullifies your point.
p.s. both guys in your example are unattractive.

Mental disorders which stop you from communicating with people (aspergers/mild autism) do indeed have a huge impact no matter the looks. But like I said, I'm talking about regular, everyday people.

Looks are the most important thing. An ugly guy will never get a girl because of his "personality". And confidence is only something you get when you get positive feedback from women, which goes back to good looking guys who always get compliments for women. You get confidence because of how physically attractive you are, not the other way around.

The guy on the right will never get a girl no matter how much personality or irrational confidence he has:

IMG_1633.JPG

Mental disorders which stop you from communicating with people (aspergers/mild autism) do indeed have a huge impact no matter the looks. But like I said, I'm talking about regular, everyday people.

Looks are the most important thing. An ugly guy will never get a girl because of his "personality". And confidence is only something you get when you get positive feedback from women, which goes back to good looking guys who always get compliments for women. You get confidence because of how physically attractive you are, not the other way around.

The guy on the right will never get a girl no matter how much personality or irrational confidence he has:

View attachment 44297
If the one on the right is rich, I will marry him, take all of his money, and then.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP

View attachment 44297
Again, my point is that 'difficulty with communicating with ppl' isn't limited to "mental disorders". Thus it's fair to compare a disorder which limits social skills to a general lack in confidence/personality, *in these types of situation (since they both lead to the same behavior).

Disorders which affect one's social ability are waaay more common than the amount of 'extremely ugly men'.

Um, what world are you living in? :deadmanny:Yes, an ugly guy can (and does). Money & status are more important than looks as well. Also, looks aren't the only thing that can raise/contribute to one's confidence-- esp. when it comes to males.

What's with these pics tho?:damedamn:All the so called "good looking" guys you post look like they've had tons of facial surgery & their face has an unnatural-ness to it...both those guys are unattractive tbh tbh.

Again, my point is that 'difficulty with communicating with ppl' isn't limited to "mental disorders". Thus it's fair to compare a disorder which hinders social skills to a general lack in confidence/personality, *in these types of situations.

Disorders which affect one's social ability are waaay more common than the amount of 'extremely ugly men'.

Um, what world are you living in? :deadmanny:Yes, an ugly guy can (and does). Money & status are more important than looks as well. Also, looks aren't the only thing that can raise/contribute to one's confidence-- esp. when it comes to males.

What's with these pics tho?:damedamn:All the so called "good looking" guys you post look like they've had tons of facial surgery & their face has an unnatural-ness to it...both those guys are unattractive tbh tbh.

Aspergers + mild autism which is something that Elliot Rodgers had hindered him to the point where he couldn't interact with people at all. You cannot compare mental disorders to a regular person. A good looking guy who isn't that social can still get girls, an ugly guy with the best social skills will never get a girl. And if he does, he probably has money and status. But a girl is never attracted to the ugly guy himself, she's just trying to use his status to open up opportunities for herself and get connections or use his money to fulfill her material needs as @xalimathe6 actually admitted.

And there you go again with your "personality" and "confidence" rubbish. When a girl says she wants a guy with a good personality and confidence, she's thinking of a good looking guy. Not an ugly guy. An ugly guy can never get confidence in himself if he has no looks to be confident about. And a girl doesn't look at a guy and think what his personality is, she's looking at how good/bad his physical appearance is.

IMG_1638.jpg

Why would a girl settle for this ugly/below average guy on the left when she can give herself away to a good looking guy like the one on the right? The guy on the left has no value to women, he'll never get a girl.

TooMacaan

VIP
Aspergers + mild autism which is something that Elliot Rodgers had hindered him to the point where he couldn't interact with people at all. You cannot compare mental disorders to a regular person. A good looking guy who isn't that social can still get girls, an ugly guy with the best social skills will never get a girl. And if he does, he probably has money and status. But a girl is never attracted to the ugly guy himself, she's just trying to use his status to open up opportunities for herself and get connections or use his money to fulfill her material needs as @xalimathe6 actually admitted.

And there you go again with your "personality" and "confidence" rubbish. When a girl says she wants a guy with a good personality and confidence, she's thinking of a good looking guy. Not an ugly guy. An ugly guy can never get confidence in himself if he has no looks to be confident about. And a girl doesn't look at a guy and think what his personality is, she's looking at how good/bad his physical appearance is.

View attachment 44300

Why would a girl settle for this ugly/below average guy on the left when she can give herself away to a good looking guy like the one on the right? The guy on the left has no value to women, he'll never get a girl.
Aight, this is clearly going nowhere..if you wanna wallow in misery forever- be my guest:vo3yidw:.
I was just trying to offer another perspective:manny:
The majority of your points are straight up wrong btw. It had to be said.

Reborn

View attachment 44300

Bullshit :hillarybiz:

So you're saying attraction is solely based on looks???
You're suggesting self-confidence is based on how you look???
Those that you say are "ugly" will find a girl as looks isn't everything PERIOD.

Extremely legit man, narrow hunter eyes are ideal while bulgy prey eyes are a joke! Are you a hunter or are you the prey?! Having a good eye area is crucial!

PREY
Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%25602w.jpg

Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%2560.jpg

HUNTER
Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529%25602.jpg

Presentation1.%2B%25282%2529.jpg

You’re focusing on the polar side of attractiveness, yes woman nature ally flock to the 10% and far away from the bottom 10%. But the average joe, like you and me relies on other factors eg Money, social skills and status besides looks as it’s not the final deciding factir that we see at the polar sides .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts