A Halimo will never marry you if you have these eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2201.PNG

IMG_2199.PNG

Do your eyes resemble the ones on the right? If so, don't even bother asking a xalimo for her hand in marriage. No amount of mehr will make her say yes.

Allah is a cruel man

View attachment 44293
I can imagine a Somali girl throwing up at the thought of a man with eyes on the right approaching her
Horta I agree with you but what's your fascination with the male look first it was the head shape now it's the eyes
It seems a little bit weird
Anyways I'm blessed with eyes like the first guy on the left I always get compliments from women especially when I squint my eyes

You off your meds or something?
These threads are wack fam.

Horta I agree with you but what's your fascination with the male look first it was the head shape now it's the eyes
It seems a little bit weird
Anyways I'm blessed with eyes like the first guy on the left I always get compliments from women especially when I squint my eyes

i wanted to post this on the other thread but it got spammed so fast. If I posted it there it would've been on the 2nd page

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Its a gynocentric world and you as a men are disposable your sole purpose in life is to serve women with your consent or manipulation.

TooMacaan

VIP
You're like the second-rate version of @South Cushitic :bell:, sorry not sorry.
And while there's a bit of truth to what you're saying- also keep in mind that your Supreme's eyes are closer to the pics on the left hand side than it is to the ones on the right..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet, it didn't benefit him much...:ayaanswag:

And while there's a bit of truth to what you're saying, your Supreme's eyes are closer to the pics on the left hand side than it is to the ones on the right..

He has aspergers and mild autism. Those people cannot interact with humans properly no matter what. That is why he couldn't get girls.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
And while there's a bit of truth to what you're saying- also keep in mind that your Supreme's eyes are closer to the pics on the left hand side than it is to the ones on the right..
@South Cushitic is the kang of aestheticism :fittytousand:
HOLY SHIT! THAT IS ONE AESTHETIC SOMALI!

R2qFh.gif
aEiztAO.gif

giphy.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
He has aspergers and mild autism. Those people cannot interact with humans properly no matter what. That is why he couldn't get girls.
So now social skills >looks..? Nice shifting:camby:
@South Cushitic is the kang of aestheticism :fittytousand:
Yes, but he's wrong.
He looks like the type of guy a female would like
Females have differing tastes sxb. Apparently Ryan Gosling & Bradley Cooper are supposed to be swoon worthy, but to me they're :vqbuyv0:

So now social skills >looks..? Nice shifting:camby:

Yes, but he's wrong.

Females like different things sxb. Apparently Ryan Gosling & Bradley Cooper are supposed to be swoon worthy, but to me they're :vqbuyv0:

You're using a guy with a mental disability, a handicap that prevents him from interacting with humans. You use him to say looks don't matter. That's terrible logic.

IMG_1634.PNG

99% of people are able to properly interact with humans. The guy on the left will never get a girl no matter how good his social skills are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending