A guy commits suicide days to his wedding in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
This same qumayo would happily marry him for a tufaax and a tub of Diana Cream if he was a Yemeni or a Jamaican. :bell:

AUN. As the old saying goes "Chase es and you'll lose all your money. Chase money and you'll be drowning in es.":hillarybiz:

This same qumayo would happily marry him for a tufaax and a tub of Diana Cream if he was a Yemeni or a Jamaican. :bell:

AUN. As the old saying goes "Chase es and you'll lose all your money. Chase money and you'll be drowning in es.":hillarybiz:
Simps need to understand this. You are risking your livelihood when you occupy your time with girls. Gain assets first, women are in abundance.wedlock is not required to attain pussy. Never play by the rules.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why not find someone else and leave her ungrateful ass

But suicide...

:gucciwhat:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Sad part is that she'll probably be married to someone else within the year and use this story as a convo starter over shaax.

No ones ever worth killing yourself for.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Sad part is that she'll probably be married to someone else within the year and use this story as a convo starter over shaax.

No ones ever worth killing yourself for.
how the f*ck would that conversation go.
Guy: 'have you ever tried to get married before'

Girl:' yes i did, well the last man I nearly married committed suicide because I am demanding self centred and that's why I am here'

Guy:
2017-08-02-22-00-52-.jpg

Last edited:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
how the f*ck would that conversation go.
Guy: 'have you ever tried to get married before'

Girl:' yes i did, well the last man I nearly married committed suicide because I am demanding self centred and that's why I am here'

Guy: View attachment 25647

I was thinking more:

Girl 1: once I had a man sing to me

Girl 2: once I had a man send flowers

Qumayo: once I had a man and I drove him to suicide :gaasdrink:

Girls:....

Q: :gaasdrink:

I saw this in my timeline earlier today next to a pic of the woman in question. It's gut wrenching. AUN.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay! thats the spirit sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts