A guy commits suicide days to his wedding in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Someone is dead and a thread was made about them and you're screaming "ASHY ABDIII ASHY ABDIII"

Have some shame.
Typical Ashy Abdi, you don't see all of these members generalizing xalimos.

I've already paid my respect to the dead.

Learn what shame is, you irrelevant cuck.

A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weak individuals like this fellow walk among us. Please people be reasonable.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Typical Ashy Abdi, you don't see all of these members generalizing xalimos.

I've already paid my respect to the dead.

Learn what shame is, you irrelevant cuck.
Because you're relevant huh? :drakelaugh:

To call people saying AUN to the guy a faux concern is the height of psychosis.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because you're relevant huh? :drakelaugh:

To call people saying AUN to the guy a faux concern is the height of psychosis.
Please take your baqbaq somewhere else. Typical women hating idiot.

And yes you're irrelevant, imbecile, immoral, immodest, ignoramus, inbreed, idiot.

Be gone..

ExcessFame

True Villain
Please take your baqbaq somewhere else. Typical women hating idiot.

And yes you're irrelevant, imbecile, immoral, immodest, ignoramus, inbreed, idiot.

Be gone..
I don't hate women, I love them. I can differentiate old mental s from the normal ones though, kinda like in this situation :drakelaugh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont blame him tho

There is more to this than what we're been told. Somali men backhome don't fall 4 BS like love, they're the most savage straight up moryaan type bunch of guys you can meet. I think the guy was mentally ill. AUN

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN. Absolutely saddening. May that qumayo, who lead him to this state, have the burden of this man's death on her shoulders for the rest of her days.

Suicide is a terrible thing. It may seem like a good way to end suffering, but in reality, it permanently stops things from getting better, and infact increases the suffering to loved ones.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Suicide is mainly committed by Somalilanders Im yet to understand why.

3 months ago a guy committed suicide outside burco after the drought killed his animals and he left 7 kids behind
They also have the most vocal gaal and atheists. I wonder why... :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts