A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name one country where the president controls one block and actively antagonizes states that are supposedly in his country and is guarded by fufu Bantus even while taking a piss? Can you name one country where the occupants of the capital don’t want a government and prefer lawlessness and chaos? We are fine in PL.
You are a PL nationalist your #1 interest is PL not all of Somalia I choose Khayre over PL nationalist :chrisfreshhah:

Imagine calling up one city "Presidents" to go against a guy who "controls one block" :mjlol::russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
true and that was a mistake look at them now, instead of going crazy after xamar they need to fix their home.

Who's going crazy after Xamar? We've been fixing our homes such the Jubboyinkas and Gedo, GG, Liibaan Zone, NFD. Are you upset that Xamar is just the city Farmaajo is controlling your ice cream boy Gaas from?

VIP
You are a PL nationalist your #1 interest is PL not all of Somalia I choose Khayre over PL nationalist :chrisfreshhah:

Imagine calling up one city "Presidents" to go against a guy who "controls one block" :mjlol::russ:

These guys along with si*landers think if somalia fails the country will balkanize and multiple landland countries will be born. The reality is theyll be under xabashi and kikyu rule. Nabadiid anarchists who will fail in the end

Sheikh

VIP
I know Abdullahi Yusuf(AUN) called out Siad Barre and his small tribe but that was a long time ago dont fuss over it. This is not about Marexan, but a HAG client that made himself an enemy to PL which was a mistake.

AY was just bitter and sad that Jaalle Siad Barre and his large tribe Marehan used to punk him and his people for over 21 yrs. I wouldn't blame his severe cuqdad for us landeeres. :lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo benefits Hawiye he wants centralism which also benefits them which im against and whoever goes against PL will be brought down to reality.

Really guest in Muqdisho? do you get the impression that I care? im not even planning to visit it and im a guest just like non puntites are guests in dal udug.

Farmaajo and SL troops is already the ones bringing PL down to the ground these days. You getting L's from them and Farmaajo. You guys can't catch a break. Kkk.

Sheikh

VIP
Look
Farmajo is educated reserved and smart relatively. The only issue is thatt he has to lead niggaz oo hawiye qoorta uga dhaanteeya(ogaden iyo majeerteen) on a regular schedule while hes from a clan known to be abused by hawiye. Federalism far gasho wey gu i

Farmaajo and his clan are actually the ones that abuse anybody that mess with them. But hey you are used to abuse since you'll be getting L's against another mammul like SL in Tukaraq. Kkk.

These guys along with si*landers think if somalia fails the country will balkanize and multiple landland countries will be born. The reality is theyll be under xabashi and kikyu rule. Nabadiid anarchists who will fail in the end
go talk to your dowladdiid iyo mooryaan, stop blaming us for your failures

Sheikh

VIP
Madow mixed bo0n is missing a chromosome, how many times have you replied to me you weirdo

Lool you have the audacity of calling noble pure Jebertis ''Madow'' a term which is you used for you real Madows that absorbed Bantus in your clan. You're suffering from Sade Syndrome kid. You tagged the Sheikh doqon.

Lool you have the audacity of calling noble pure Jebertis ''Madow'' a term which is you used for you real Madows that absorbed Bantus in your clan. You're suffering from Sade Syndrome kid. You tagged the Sheikh doqon.
is the water that bad? is it the kenyan piss that's messing with your brain? get it together and stay in ur lane

Look
Farmajo is educated reserved and smart relatively. The only issue is thatt he has to lead niggaz oo hawiye qoorta uga dhaanteeya(ogaden iyo majeerteen) on a regular schedule while hes from a clan known to be abused by hawiye. Federalism far gasho wey gu i
10ymb01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending