A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. I have stated on here especially to you numerous times his mistake.

I actually initially signed up bc after lurking the forum for a bit I noticed the obsession with habesha and arabs and only signed up to tell them they were an embarrassing bunch. Which is why this is my nic, I ended up staying on the forum.

You have a right to think what you want idc (although I think you're just saying it) but qabil means absolutely nothing to me. I just want my country to get better.

You can continue calling for the removal of the current govt without any decent replacement in mind, along with secessionists and probably ajnabis on the forum. Very wadani-like.
No you signed up to defend kheyre but to avoid being called clannist, you hardly mention him, you have chosen to defend farmaajo instead. Smart.

You still cant tell me anything farmaajo has done for the country.

The current government and their supporters will be removed one way or another. People like you are the problem in Somalia. Everything goes as long as it is my party doing it is your attitude. The rest of us wont stand for it. Even if it means considering xamar and its president a foreign country.

I hope your employer keeps up this, I cant wait to see revival of clan based jabhads.

No you signed up to defend kheyre but to avoid being called clannist, you hardly mention him, you have chosen to defend farmaajo instead. Smart.

You still cant tell me anything farmaajo has done for the country.

The current government and their supporters will be removed one way or another. People like you are the problem in Somalia. Everything goes as long as it is my party doing it is your attitude. The rest of us wont stand for it. Even if it means considering xamar and its president a foreign country.

I hope your employer keeps up this, I cant wait to see revival of clan based jabhads.
Lol unreal, bye.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Shaolin23 The only thing that matters to Puntland is federalism. Farmaajo wants to centralize rule, which makes the Hawiye more powerful in the long run, so he must be broken. It has nothing to do with clan hatred or dislike for Marehan, the problem is that Marehan want centralized rule, and we cannot have that. I have no cuqdad against any Marehan who wants to strengthen federalism, but Farmaajo is not one of them. His isolating of the federal states from foreign actors is very very very bad for PL and JL in the long run, and will make them supplicants of Mogadishu, begging for their share of foreign aid. It is not in Puntland's interest to have a functioning federal government, because the FGS is, ultimately, a Hawiye entity.

@Shaolin23 The only thing that matter to Puntland is federalism. Farmaajo wants to centralize rule, which makes the Hawiye more powerful in the long run, so he must be broken. It has nothing to do with clan hatred or dislike for Marehan, the problem is that Marehan want centralized rule, and we cannot have that. I have no cuqdad against any Marehan who wants to strengthen federalism, but Farmaajo is not one of them. His isolating of the federal states from foreign actors is very very very bad for PL and JL in the long run, and will make them supplicants of Mogadishu, begging for their share of foreign aid. It is not in Puntland's interest to have a functioning federal government, because the FGS is, ultimately, a Hawiye entity.
Thank you!! Im accused of being a Marexan hater lol, this is not about them.

opposition growing stronger, threatening with violence.
Mooryaanti Afka ayeey uga soo hartay Wallahi. Nin Diriri karo Waan Diriraa Ma yiraadho Yaa Malcuun ibnu Qaadhic wa kalebul xaaran. Waa tabarti ugu dambeysay ee mooryaanta. Odeyga caloosha weyne 91kii buu wali moodayaa aduunka in lajoga. kkkk Majeerten kids on this site would support terrorists and anarchists rather than see their government prosper a shame really lol.

Mooryaanti Afka ayeey uga soo hartay Wallahi. Nin Diriri karo Waan Diriraa Ma yiraadho Yaa Malcuun ibnu Qaadhic wa kalebul xaaran. Waa tabarti ugu dambeysay ee mooryaanta. Odeyga caloosha weyne 91kii buu wali moodayaa aduunka in lajoga. kkkk Majeerten kids on this site would support terrorists and anarchists rather than see their government prosper a shame really lol.
but this is the people u want to benefit? you had our support and could have maintained it, it backfired.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Shaolin23 The only thing that matters to Puntland is federalism. Farmaajo wants to centralize rule, which makes the Hawiye more powerful in the long run, so he must be broken. It has nothing to do with clan hatred or dislike for Marehan, the problem is that Marehan want centralized rule, and we cannot have that. I have no cuqdad against any Marehan who wants to strengthen federalism, but Farmaajo is not one of them. His isolating of the federal states from foreign actors is very very very bad for PL and JL in the long run, and will make them supplicants of Mogadishu, begging for their share of foreign aid. It is not in Puntland's interest to have a functioning federal government, because the FGS is, ultimately, a Hawiye entity.
The day a Fiqi Shini can become president of Somaliland and Baadicadde can become president of Hiirshabelle and Dashiishe can become president of Puntland and Bartiire can become president of Jubbaland and Surre can become president of Galmudug I’ll subscribe to federalism i swear to Allah:fittytousand:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
What do you mean you have no claim to bari or bosaso? Saxiib my clan Wabeeneeye were the first ones to inhabit Bosaso and whole of bari, all the other clans in Bari came after Wabeeneeye.

I didn't say you have no claim to Bari or Bosaso fam. But others like Bantu @Cognitivedissonance claim you have no claim to Bari. Kkk.

VIP

I need puntlanders to help me understand something. Maxaad rabtiin if not a functioning government? Do you want federal states to conduct buisiness with foreign entities without the feds approval? If so can you point to one country on the planet that operates in that manner?

Farm

VIP
I need puntlanders to help me understand something. Maxaad rabtiin if not a functioning government? Do you want federal states to conduct buisiness with foreign entities without the feds approval? If so can you point to one country on the planet that operates in that manner?

Can you name one country where the president controls one block and actively antagonizes states that are supposedly in his country and is guarded by fufu Bantus even while taking a piss? Can you name one country where the occupants of the capital don’t want a government and prefer lawlessness and chaos? We are fine in PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts