A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your people are more cuqdad ridden than Issaqs MJs are something else i know it’s written in the MJ bible (AY autobiography) that MX are bad people but wallahi its not entirely true :mjlol:
I know Abdullahi Yusuf(AUN) called out Siad Barre and his small tribe but that was a long time ago dont fuss over it. This is not about Marexan, but a HAG client that made himself an enemy to PL which was a mistake.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I know Abdullahi Yusuf(AUN) called out Siad Barre and his small tribe but that was a long time ago dont fuss over it. This is not about Marexan, but a HAG client that made himself an enemy to PL which was a mistake.
What Hawiye action group most the signatories of the motion were Hiiraab Hawiye the biggest enemies of the Cheeseman in Muqdisho are Fiqi,Abdirahman Abdishakur and Hassan Sheikh and their group its not about HAG stop talking shit if it was about Hawiye you wouldn’t be cheering on men that said Farmaajo is a guest in Muqdisho as if you aren’t included just admit it you hate Mareexan more than HAG:denzelnigga:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This was at a welcome home xaflad of Abdirashid Cabdi Shakuur organized by HG.

Cant believe your falling for their cheap propaganda. :susp::browtf:

Somalida waxay ku maahmaadan Majeerteen wa jinni, Habar gidirna wa jinni arag :damedamn:

IThis is not about Marexan, but a HAG client that made himself an enemy to PL which was a mistake.
Look at this. You sound like bitter qumayo dhoocil who doesn't like me because I don't shower her with praise.

Look at the fat man with two HG men. He called up Mr South Galkayo and Waare and a Ashraaf and Mr 5 KM (one city maamuls) for help against Farmajo who you guys like to call President of ONE BEDROOM :ftw9nwa:

Are you denying allying with Abgaal?
Are you denying the fat man inviting two (or three) sections of Hawiye to Garowe?
If you say Farmajo is Hawiye puppet why did he win against Hawiye candidates?

Aborigines, Seccesionists & Punani singing the same song is just

:lawd:
What Hawiye action group most the signatories of the motion were Hiiraab Hawiye the biggest enemies of the Cheeseman in Muqdisho are Fiqi,Abdirahman Abdishakur and Hassan Sheikh and their group its not about HAG stop talking shit if it was about Hawiye you wouldn’t be cheering on men that said Farmaajo is a guest in Muqdisho as if you aren’t included just admit it you hate Mareexan more than HAG:denzelnigga:

Imagine going from anti hawiye to calling up Cayr Sacad Xawaadle. Our leaders really know how to piss them off :mjlaugh::denzelnigga:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
So are there any new updates?

Is “president” Farmaajo out or is he still a habar gidir stooge?

So are there any new updates?

Is “president” Farmaajo out or is he still a habar gidir stooge?
Camel dad apparently were majority in the signatures. habar gidir is not a pillar strong enough for farmajo . This will be intresting. Og out mj out abgaal out warsan out, whos left besides yaryar?

Look at this. You sound like bitter qumayo dhoocil who doesn't like me because I don't shower her with praise.

Look at the fat man with two HG men. He called up Mr South Galkayo and Waare and a Ashraaf and Mr 5 KM (one city maamuls) for help against Farmajo who you guys like to call President of ONE BEDROOM :ftw9nwa:

Are you denying allying with Abgaal?
Are you denying the fat man inviting two (or three) sections of Hawiye to Garowe?
If you say Farmajo is Hawiye puppet why did he win against Hawiye candidates?

Imagine going from anti hawiye to calling up Cayr Sacad Xawaadle. Our leaders really know how to piss them off :mjlaugh::denzelnigga:
Why do you always have your pants in a twist?PL is fine even during election time just imagine after the election, we're playing our political game in the south that is all.

Farmaajo benefits Hawiye he wants centralism which also benefits them which im against and whoever goes against PL will be brought down to reality.

Really guest in Muqdisho? do you get the impression that I care? im not even planning to visit it and im a guest just like non puntites are guests in dal udug.

Last edited:
Look
Farmajo is educated reserved and smart relatively. The only issue is thatt he has to lead niggaz oo hawiye qoorta uga dhaanteeya(ogaden iyo majeerteen) on a regular schedule while hes from a clan known to be abused by hawiye. Federalism far gasho wey gu i

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Farmajo/Kheyre spent an entire month trying to get rid of Jawari. It was so bad that Amisom went inside the parliament. They almost plunged the city into civil war.

And now less than a year later, they are trying to get rid of yet another Raxanweyn speaker.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
really guest in Muqdisho? do you get the impression that I care? im not even planning to visit it and im a guest just non puntites are guests in dal udug.

i don't know why people find that so offensive tbh. all it means is that you should respect the locals which should be the case wherever you go.

Farmajo/Kheyre spent an entire month trying to get rid of Jawari. It was so bad that Amisom went inside the parliament. They almost plunged the city into civil war.

And now less than a year later, they are trying to get rid of yet another Raxanweyn speaker.
They have an agenda against reer Baydhabo

i don't know why people find that so offensive tbh. all it means is that you should respect the locals which should be the case wherever you go.
exactly

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Farmaajo benefits Hawiye he wants centralism which also benefits them which im against and whoever goes against PL will be brought down to reality.

Really guest in Muqdisho? do you get the impression that I care? im not even planning to visit it and im a guest just like non puntites are guests in dal udug.
My God don’t MJs themselves get tired of spewing the same bullshit Somalis are not this stupid ffs how can you try to run the same game on us for 9 governments

TNG-A/Qasim & Galeyr opposed
TFG-Abdullahi Yusuf & Geedi supported
TFG-Sh.Sharif & CCC supported
TFG - Sh.Sharif & Farmaajo opposed
TFG -Sh.Sharif & Gaas supported
SFG- Hassan Sh & Shirdoon opposed
SFG Hassan Sh & Yuulka opposed
SFG Hassan Sh & CCC supported
SFG Farmaajo & Khayre opposed

Whats the common denominator :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.