A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Everytime a President has tried to start sh*t against Puntland, it ends in their defeat. Be it President Shariff or Hassan Shiekh. If President Cheese, wants to try his luck, hes more than welcomed, but he must be prepared, he will lose. Non can match MJ in politics.

Edo @Basra will prove this.

President Farmaajo is already doing the job sidelining and undermining PL so far. MX Ugaas > Bantu in politics it's not a debate either my servant.

Sheikh

VIP
Galdogob district has MJs too get that through your head:draketf:and no its not just hawiye but barbarians as yourself we have to unite against we are all families in the northeast.

Only moryaans are you weaklings bunch of pathetic pirates. Go back to committing piracy you Bantu.

Sheikh

VIP
You are speaking to a Ghettoian don’t expect common sense, I’m positive that 68 IQ study was done in that shithole.

Hey look a Bantu slave taking back to his Superiors MX. We have a IQ of 300 while you have a IQ of 20. Only shithole is your mammul.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Sheikh

VIP
First of all thank you for liking all my posts, real fam there
We saw for the first time Somalilanders and Puntlanders unifying and still receiving a massive L
@Abdalla where’s the “it’s a good Sunday” stay focus on tukaraq before @Pureblood Marches on Puntland :chrisfreshhah:

Np fam. And remember Landers are not a problem. The real problem is the lousy snake type Bantus of PL that is good for nothing except snaking people. Good thing Farmaajo is containing them aborigines. :win:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Np fam. And remember Landers are not a problem. The real problem is the lousy snake type Bantus of PL that is good for nothing except snaking people. Good thing Farmaajo is containing them aborigines. :win:
Not being a troll but growing up Qardho I was taught that reer Galkayo Mjs didn’t have the numbers so they increased there ranks by freeing and cooperating Bantu slaves. No wonder they look funny to the rest :damedamn:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Fam is deegi now the same people you are bootyclapping rn are the same that belittle you in your own mammul. Kkk. And claim you have no claim to Bari or Bosaso. You have bigger things to worry about.
What do you mean you have no claim to bari or bosaso? Saxiib my clan Wabeeneeye were the first ones to inhabit Bosaso and whole of bari, all the other clans in Bari came after Wabeeneeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.