A group of black boys attack a black girl

I’m lying the Muslims know about Somalis ofc but 99% NY people really don’t care about ethnicity or race they care if they f*ck with you or not and if you explain info about your ethnicity they won’t argue like how I noticed they do in London lol at speakers corner or whatever that shit is

Where are you originally from like born or grew up at? Cos I'm damn sure u didn't grow up in NY never met a somali dat grew up or was born in NY it is unheard of

Title of the video ‘ girl violently attacked by group of boys’

68IQ saqajan click baits ‘black boys attack black girl’

you should work for Rupert Murdock, I heard he likes these type of headlines

Generalize? Black men commit the most crime. It's common in black families for the men to physically and verbally abuse their wives and girlfriends. Most black families don't have father figures only single mothers. Most black men underperform in schools and don't have a job. Black neighborhoods are always ghetto, impoverished and infested with crimes. They commit so much zina and often cheat on each other which is why the black community has higher HIV/AID rate compared to other communities.

These are statistical facts. Why does every race have a bad reception of this community? Political correctness needs to stop because that won't improve their community. When you tell them the truth about their problems all of a sudden it's perceived as "racist".

It's also important to point out that these blackies in particular are most likely from a Caribbean background since they live in the Bronx. Caribbeans are just as degenerate if not more.

It's also important to point out that these blackies in particular are most likely from a Caribbean background since they live in the Bronx. Caribbeans are just as degenerate if not more.
You are right there is a large population of Carribean people there now. Same thing happened in Harlem just sprinkle a couple of white hipsters. I blame the Clinton's for moving into 125th street at the start of the millennium and bringing with them the Clinton foundation lol

It seems like wherever Carribeans go, in the West. They go cause problems and commit mass crimes. They were the first black migrant group in the UK but even today, they commit most of the stabbings in London, they have high single-motherhood rates. Most Caribbean fathers don't father their children, they score the lowest compared to other Black ethnic groups in the UK too. Carribean communities in the UK also suffer from high unemployment rates, and they make up a large percent of the black ethnic prisoners too.

Last edited:

They are Caribbean but this happened in Brooklyn not Bronx. But this was all gang related, not really anything to do with ethnicity. Most of Black people in NYC btw are Caribbean, African and Latino and not African American