A group of black boys attack a black girl

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
when will y’all realize that we’re looked at in the same way in the US
might as well stand out

I've never heard of a Somali in NY. Do most people know about Somalis?
I’m lying the Muslims know about Somalis ofc but 99% NY people really don’t care about ethnicity or race they care if they f*ck with you or not and if you explain info about your ethnicity they won’t argue like how I noticed they do in London lol at speakers corner or whatever that shit is

I’m lying the Muslims know about Somalis ofc but 99% NY people really don’t care about ethnicity or race they care if they f*ck with you or not and if you explain info about your ethnicity they won’t argue like how I noticed they do in London lol at speakers corner or whatever that shit is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
People have an equally as bad of a perception of Somalis if not worse by the way, remember that.

It depends where you live. Most young Somali men are employed and don't have criminal records. Most Somali families have father figures. HIV/AIDs rate is very low in the Somali community. Cheating and domestic violence is not part of our culture. I'm not saying Somalis are perfect but they're not as bad as you think.

It depends where you live. Most young Somali men are employed and don't have criminal records. Most Somali families have father figures. HIV/AIDs rate is very low in the Somali community. Cheating and domestic violence is not part of our culture. I'm not saying Somalis are perfect but they're not as bad as you think.
Isn't single mothers rampant in Somali community

Speakers corner is a shit show sxb.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lets calm down guys I feel like Im on stormfront :whoa:

Arabs beat women up every damn day and I don't hear a peep from yall so I wont take this seriously :camby:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Black men beat their women too.
Arabs do it much more but when black men do it you niggas wanna go apeshit in a thread :fantasia2:

The obsession is real just leave them alone half of yall haven't even met a single AA in your life yet hate them with all your heart its embarassing :heh:

hussein

Akh Right movement
Arabs do it much more but when black men do it you niggas wanna go apeshit in a thread :fantasia2:

The obsession is real just leave them alone half of yall haven't even met a single AA in your life yet hate them with all your heart its embarassing :heh:

Lmao I’ve met lots of african Americans. You’re right african Americans don’t beat their women as much as Arabs but one thing for sure is that they leave them after getting pregnant and have kids out of wedlock