A group of black boys attack a black girl

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
But why ?

:wtfdis:

I bet half of them didn't even know who was getting beat up but joined in anyways like morons

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Group_of_men_and_women_being_taken_to_a_slave_market_Wellcome_V0050647-e1553444875888.jpg

Madd

Maddd!!!!!

Lets not generalize now, this could happen in any community right
Yet your title :dead:.

Why don't they do this to the Dominican that run NY. Madows are on the ropes cus of the Dominican gangs and yet they will go f*ck yo a women. Ya raab:damedamn:

Why don't they do this to the Dominican that run NY. Madows are on the ropes cus of the Dominican gangs and yet they will go f*ck yo a women. Ya raab:damedamn:
maddow gangs everywhere struggle in areas they are majority in because they have zero loyalty to each other. Main reason why latino gangs destroys them

The school I went to guys would jump you if you touched a girl. Thank god I never attended a school in brooklyn. :icon e biggrin:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
maddow gangs everywhere struggle in areas they are majority in because they have zero loyalty to each other. Main reason why latino gangs destroys them

ya think small intelligence = disloyal tenancies? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lool nah they have no sense of loyalty. They have no sense of community either. So its easy to divide and conquer them

I don't know . all i know is it is irritating NO Blacks are irritating

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Generalize? Black men commit the most crime. It's common in black families for the men to physically and verbally abuse their wives and girlfriends. Most black families don't have father figures only single mothers. Most black men underperform in schools and don't have a job. Black neighborhoods are always ghetto, impoverished and infested with crimes. They commit so much zina and often cheat on each other which is why the black community has higher HIV/AID rate compared to other communities.

These are statistical facts. Why does every race have a bad reception of this community? Political correctness needs to stop because that won't improve their community. When you tell them the truth about their problems all of a sudden it's perceived as "racist".

Last edited:
Generalize? Black men commit the most crime. It's common in black families the men physically and verbally abuse their wife/girlfriends. They sleep with girls and disappear. Most black families don't have father figures. Most black men underperform in schools and don't have a job.

These are statistical facts. Why does every race have a bad reception for this community? Political correctness needs to stop because that won't improve their community. When you tell them the truth about their problems all of a sudden it's perceived as "racist".
The issue with political correctness is it put pressure on people not to say things in the open. But people still see things and have clear opinions on them. Liberals thinks if we ban people from saying problems, then problems will stop existing. Also whites have learned not to touch their problems because they will be called racists, so they just keep it moving. while the good blacks who wants to do something about it gets eaten up by a toxic community, so they lose hope and just move on from it. I fear for us somalis who have a growing number of young people who want to take after this community

lol not true at all. Dominicans jack Patria gang and Patria doesn’t beef bloods crips or GDs they beef Latin Kings who are Puerto Rican. There’s no really race wars in NYC

lol in the case of New York it’s not true at all. Puerto Rican’s started claiming Latin Kings on Rikers and did dominate for a while but then Bloods formed and became like an epidemic and they started running Rikers making Kings lose power in jails and then Dominicans came to NYC formed Trinitarios and made it unsafe for Latin Kings on the streets lol. All Latin Kings are faded and junkies now

lol in the case of New York it’s not true at all. Puerto Rican’s started claiming Latin Kings on Rikers and did dominate for a while but then Bloods formed and became like an epidemic and they started running Rikers making Kings lose power in jails and then Dominicans came to NYC formed Trinitarios and made it unsafe for Latin Kings on the streets lol. All Latin Kings are faded and junkies now

I forgot to mention that the Bloods cucked Latin Kings so bad that most of young Puerto Ricans join Bloods and Crips so that they don’t have to beef Patria

Trust me everyone in BK is outraged over this shit, but you have to understand a lot of girls want to claim gangs recently and there are some girls that are straight killers in Brooklyn look up uzi Brownsville indictment. The only way this is justified if she had a gun and was around a corner and say she was about to start flocking at them

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Generalize? Black men commit the most crime. It's common in black families for the men to physically and verbally abuse their wives and girlfriends. Most black families don't have father figures only single mothers. Most black men underperform in schools and don't have a job. Black neighborhoods are always ghetto, impoverished and infested with crimes. They commit so much zina and often cheat on each other which is why the black community has higher HIV/AID rate compared to other communities.

These are statistical facts. Why does every race have a bad reception of this community? Political correctness needs to stop because that won't improve their community. When you tell them the truth about their problems all of a sudden it's perceived as "racist".

People have an equally as bad of a perception of Somalis if not worse by the way, remember that.

Latest posts