A globalist victory! Macron's party wins 355 seats when it only needs 289, Le Pen only wins 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
At least we will have a new hot daddy in Europe, right @Assata, @ItsHanna and @GodKnowsBest ? :manny:
I'm sorry as much as I love my SAWM I can never allow it to mix with politics. The future of France is screwed for swinging that far away from conservatism. The country might have a slight boost but after years with him the economy will likely be drained and the morale of the nation low.

I also personally find Macron to be a beta after the NATO meeting where he giggled with the leader from Belgium and two other nations that I can't be bothered to remember during President Trump' s speech. Idc how much you dislike Trump, you do not giggle in the midst of his speech when he is the leader of the greatest country in the world.

France has followed suit from Canada by electing a young charming far left leader and only time will tell when the same women and millenials who elected him realize their mistake.

I'm sorry as much as I love my SAWM I can never allow it to mix with politics. The future of France is screwed for swinging that far away from conservatism. The country might have a slight boost but after years with him the economy will likely be drained and the morale of the nation low.

I also personally find Macron to be a beta after the NATO meeting where he giggled with the leader from Belgium and two other nations that I can't be bothered to remember during President Trump' s speech. Idc how much you dislike Trump, you do not giggle in the midst of his speech when he is the leader of the greatest country in the world.

France has followed suit from Canada by electing a young charming far left leader and only time will tell when the same women and millenials who elected him realize their mistake.

You do not giggle kulaha :childplease:

We, in Europe hold popcorn parties when he speaks because he is so ridiculous. In my country they stopped doing satire because Trump is so ridiculous and give cheap points. He's single handedly made the United States a laughing stock again, and diminished any good will in the short-term.

Also sis, Macron is only far left if your consider anything left of Hitler far-left. He's a true centrist and will move france forward with reforms.:manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You do not giggle kulaha :childplease:

We, in Europe hold popcorn parties when he speaks because he is so ridiculous. In my country they stopped doing satire because Trump is so ridiculous and give cheap points. He's single handedly made the United States a laughing stock again, and diminished any good will in the short-term.

Also sis, Macron is only far left if your consider anything left of Hitler far-left. He's a true centrist and will move france forward with reforms.:manny:
Trump is such a laughing stock that he is in hold of the world's largest nuclear arsenal. I really do hope France does something to piss Trump off so you can say the same thing later on.

Anyways, I don't look too highly on beta men who aren't civil to my president. And if you're wondering a centrist would be Donald Trump. Macron is a lefty.

Macron and I have aligned views.

If I was French I'd vote for him
OKMogWM.gif

@AbdiJohnson taken a beating so bad he converted, this is a miracle of life :ohhh:

More Sunnis coming your way. Inviting in your oppressor.

We will handle them in other ways.

We will make sure the Sunnis stay in their ghettos and be job discriminated like in France and England and Germany and all of Western Europe.

Liberal elites don't mind you coming but they don't want you living near them or working with them.

I will keep these thoughts to myself now like all Liberals do. I want you to come by the boatloads. I have no issue with that.

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending