A Faraax kisses his own mom on the lips 😦

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
i will be honest even as a girl- dad kissing my neck like dat will arouse my sexual Freudian slip. that is why u have boundaries yaaqee
5a9vr3.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Oedipus complex, also known as the Oedipal complex, describes a child's feelings of desire for their opposite-sex parent and jealousy and anger toward their same-sex parent. The concept was first introduced by Sigmund Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development.

The Oedipus complex, also known as the Oedipal complex, describes a child's feelings of desire for their opposite-sex parent and jealousy and anger toward their same-sex parent. The concept was first introduced by Sigmund Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development.

Pseudo science and Sigmund was black magic practicing pedo .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pseudo science and Sigmund was black magic practicing pedo .

Naaah i respect him very much. Of course we have our deen- ISLAM that checks us. That is why we have boundaries.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You respect a Jew who practiced kabalah magic ? Ok Basra take your meds

He was a brilliant Jew! Like Shakespeare wrote

Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

The Merchant of Venice, Act III scene 1.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
A peck on the lips is excusable when they are a child (although I personally wouldn’t - cheek is preferable). Once you’ve reached adolescence it is very weird

He was a brilliant Jew! Like Shakespeare wrote

Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

The Merchant of Venice, Act III scene 1.

f*ck Shakespeare and you as well .

For tho shall taste the wine of they fair ladies blossom

A peck on the lips is excusable when they are a child (although I personally wouldn’t - cheek is preferable). Once you’ve reached adolescence it is very weird

You are a drunk Irish you probably made a pass on your mother you filthy potato head .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Voice of reason

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I bet he doesn't kiss his ex model wife like that! That is why she is looking for another man. Sometimes Manly Men dont know what to do with women.

The most famous manly man is Umar Ibn Khataab-- He publicly said he has no use for women. The only way he tolerates them is because he wants children.

Yet he had many kids.

Manly Men --are just super robot humans who can't flex in the in bedroom Jav

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I mean it'd be alright if he was 1-5 years old. Some people/cultures have this thing ( kissing their babies on the lips) but it'd be very strange and abnormal to do that while they are grown up

Trending