A Faraax kisses his own mom on the lips 😦

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Plenty of niggas are saying it's caadi wa yaab,kolay aniga abadan waxan oo kale ima so marin,u kiss yo waalid on da cheeks, all dis extra shit dhaqan Somali ma ahan.

what if a drunk farax plants a french kiss on his hooyo? lips are only reserved for the one u will do waasmo in the private bedroom! Periodt

ALERT: even in the bedroom i don't kiss! I have stomach ulcer so my breath is not the best. At least that is the excuse i use

:damsel:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what if a drunk farax plants a french kiss on his hooyo? lips are only reserved for the one u will do waasmo in the private bedroom! Periodt
War wa ramadan 🀣why u even creating these sick scenarios in yo madax gahhhdamn acudubillahi.And why u qashining my shit what i said is facts🀣we only kiss our walid on da cheek around here

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
i will be honest even as a girl- dad kissing my neck like dat will arouse my sexual Freudian slip. that is why u have boundaries yaaqee
1680197165185.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u mind sharing that? Tom brady is defo giving me weird vibes.

Walaahi i had to squint my ayeeyo eyes to see it is Brady! And i dont like football at ALL ! I know him from the View Hot topic- him splitting with his model wife.

In his age winning all that games shows a perfect specimen of a white man!

Weird

But I make out with my female in-laws all the time infront of the family we call it the TASTE TEST , to see if one is hungry .
Thank god they are pretty ladies .

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
but i mean- he is a white man-- a white father -- maybe he knows his 'boy' is feminine and gay and therefore he treats him like his daughter? Or am i stretching?

For Somalis--this behavior is not normal because we have not practiced it for 100 of years like the white people
Yeah other cultures coddle their sons but in Somalia they get put straight early

Trending

Latest posts