A dude N a Kenyan TV “Somalia doesn’t exist, we deserve this oil. Somalis are wild animals in a Zoo”

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lol their arguments are centered around emotions and it’s strangely has colonial undertones for a country that has gone through that in its past.

I would love to see the judge when they make these strange arguments in court; Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa therefore we deserve their oil??? What sort of logic is this?
They think their white super power or something like America who aren’t bound by UN laws:what1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe the man calling for war has ever experienced the adverse effect of war. No one should ever throw that term around so loosely. One thing is clear tho, I am very proud of how Somalia handled the situation and it should continue to take the high road, our future is bright indeed :)

Muji

VIP
I called it first !

Somalia will win the case but watch how Kenya outright rejects i. Watch how Somalia will cry like a b*tch where she runs and down to Saudia then to the UN where she’ll get lip service.

The moral of my story is that when you stay disunited and with no army you’ll be raped like of me and @Reiko where stranded in an island in the Pacific :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Don’t joke about rape dabal yaho

It's our fault it's weakness and utter stupidity.
You should never defend your land and rights , you should be the the one coveting others land it's the Somali way.
You are no longer Somali .

We should Claim not only nfd but Mombasa and more

Trending

Latest posts