A dude N a Kenyan TV “Somalia doesn’t exist, we deserve this oil. Somalis are wild animals in a Zoo”

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
[Kenya has continued to exploit the zone since 1979. In 2014 Somalia moves to court, when Kenya finds itself there it tells Somalia: "let me keep the zone" and Somalia says "Over my dead body". Kenya says "over your dead body?yeah. That can be arranged]

THIS dude is a psychopath. Kenya will definitely lose if it chooses war. Ugali eating guerillas.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Kulaha, "We shouldn't go to the ICJ, cause I'm sure we will lose it against Somalia" for that reason, they want own those oil wells without ICJ involvement.:noneck: They know they f'kd up really bad

Even if they don't go to ICJ, do they think they can forcefully take/own those oil wells?. The last time I recall, Kenya can't fight shit. These mf's are beyond retarded. WTF am I even seeing?!!:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's like if you married four wives and your friend says, "Could you give me one wife since you have three more wives left"

Same with the coastline, "You have the longest costline in mainland africa, it ain't a problem if we just own some few km square":mjlol:

@Suldaanka Look at this shit logic.. I'm dead. Their brain is officially xaar. They ain't foolin no one tho:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maybe this is a God send. Let them attack us. This will unite us. It might be a turning point in our history.

Btw have y’all noticed how he decimated us

He then goes to say that “the imperialist would chose Somalia over us because they know Somalia are in a state of Xoolonimo”. In other words he saying that the oils companies would have a field day on us. He has a point it’s a matter of a organized state vs a thoroughly failed state with 13 Presidents

He also uses the analogy that “Somalia has the longest coast line in Africa. It’s like a man with 200 chickens but can’t manage them but is fighting his neighbor over 2 chicken “. He again has a valid point. The valid point being that we are xoolos and should be stolen from.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I called it first !

Somalia will win the case but watch how Kenya outright rejects i. Watch how Somalia will cry like a b*tch where she runs and down to Saudia then to the UN where she’ll get lip service.

The moral of my story is that when you stay disunited and with no army you’ll be raped like of me and @Reiko where stranded in an island in the Pacific :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I called it first !

Somalia will win the case but watch how Kenya outright rejects i. Watch how Somalia will cry like a b*tch where she runs and down to Saudia then to the UN where she’ll get lip service.

The moral of my story is that when you stay disunited and with no army you’ll be raped like of me and @Reiko where stranded in an island in the Pacific :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:
Kenya won’t be able to drill for oil anyways because no oil company in their right mind would drill for oil in illegally occupied territory and we still got our undisputed oil it’s a lose-lose situation for them :chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
Kenya won’t be able to drill for oil anyways because no oil company in their right mind would drill for oil in illegally occupied territory and we still got our undisputed oil it’s a lose-lose situation for them :chrisfreshhah:

Lol their arguments are centered around emotions and it’s strangely has colonial undertones for a country that has gone through that in its past.

I would love to see the judge when they make these strange arguments in court; Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa therefore we deserve their oil??? What sort of logic is this?

Trending

Latest posts