A BLM Xalimo Refuses To Give A Somali Man Credit When He Saved People From A Burning Fire

Imagine a Somali dudes doing this stupid shit I literally have no care but what do the gain boughting this sort of hatred out there :mindblown: :kanyehmm:

Tiktok is littered with vital videos like this made by self hating femcels.

There is another similar one with over 200k likes.

Its beyond pathetic.

Why do you identify by your skin color when you already know your ethnicity and people? The black label were given to enslaved black africans to strip them off their national and ethnic identity, why do you support this qashin label?
Its because Black is a generalised word which refers to people with kinky curly hair dark skin etc and if someone didn't know abt me being somali or what a somali is then I would tell them I am a black person from what they can see. Its not that I am supporting a label but the term black is a reclaimed word just like the n-word and now if I do tell someone I am black they would understand based on the way God made me.

Its because Black is a generalised word which refers to people with kinky curly hair dark skin etc and if someone didn't know abt me being somali or what a somali is then I would tell them I am a black person from what they can see. Its not that I am supporting a label but the term black is a reclaimed word just like the n-word and now if I do tell someone I am black they would understand based on the way God made me.
Somalis don't have kinky hair, they have spongy curly or wavey hair, and very rarely straight hair.

But calling yourself black simply because you have dark skin and from Africa is like going to your local police station to hand yourself in cuz you resemble a thug.
In other words if anything the black label is harmful rather than beneficial in anyway.

You should stay away from it as much as you can especially when the people who are actually black are running away from the identity and calling themselves the original Kemets, Hebrew Israelites and claiming everything but themselves.
Yet a Somali should put that deserted identity on their shoulders? Why? You should be happy that you look different.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You've hit the nail on the head.

BLM xalimos have mastered the art of throwing their brothers under the bus for ajanabi validation. I honestly think that some of them must hate their fathers/brothers irl.

The problem is that the non BLM Xalimos are often silent when the BLM Xalimos act out so it seems like a men vs women issue. However, this is about a loud vocal minority of Somali girls resenting Somali men because they want to fit in with madow people and they feel that Somali men are holding them back from the promised land with this refusal of the Black label.
:dead::deadrose:
stays on course my nigess

There are many differences between Africans or people with dark skin ranging from language, physical appearance and culture between Africans labeling yourself as black and accepting this label screams of ignorance and a lack of knowledge about your people, history religion and culture.. Of course every one know our skin is black and our hair are curly but this doesn't mean you should abandon your national identity.