A BLM Xalimo Refuses To Give A Somali Man Credit When He Saved People From A Burning Fire

Black When we do something good, Somali when we do something bad :mjlol:
May Allah reward the Somali Brother

She gets called out by her bias and blocks people

Last edited:
Alhamdullilah I'm not on twitter. These back and forth on there are just not for me and way Allah reward the lad abundantly for his heroic deeds.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@K-M-O
You deleted that comment fast nacala
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Equate us with those degenerates again and see what happens.
matt damon punch GIF by Jason Bourne

That’s a faraax lol
Yh I just checked he's talking about clans in another post. These guys must be feens the way they be looking to fight the madows and the other guys on the otherside that wanna get the ayrabs are just as bad they need to grow up. I can't deal with these crackheads anymore they need to give it a rest for gods sake.

Fighting ayrabs and madows can't be your only source of dopamine. Find a new hobby.

1659823229474.png
1659823229474.png
1659823229474.png1659823229474.png

Last edited:
I know you guys don't identify with the term Black but why do you have an issue with other Somalis identifying with it?
She has a history of publically shaming and slandering Somali men on her large social media platforms emphasizing on their Somalinimo

laakin when they’re is something positive when a Somali person accomplishes something, it’s a win for the black community.

Black when we do something good and celebrated, Somali when we’re being shamed and condemned. This is why BLM xalimo is so funny

Last edited:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
She has a history of publically shaming and slandering Somali men emphasizing on their Somalinimo

laakin when they’re is something positive it’s a win for the black community.

Black when we do something good and celebrated, Somali when we’re being shamed and condemned. This is why BLM xalimo is so funny

BLM Somali women are basically white liberals just dipped in chocolate.

also, lol most white liberals are fat.

:chrisfreshhah::ooh::leon:

I know you guys don't identify with the term Black but why do you have an issue with other Somalis identifying with it?
Isn't this her forcing an identity onto him since we don't even know what he identify as?

As for this somali/black identity politics I couldn't really careless if someone views me as black then so be it and if not I couldn't careless. If some random think I'm something I won't challenge it except if it's blatantly wrong. However if there ignorance benefits me I let people think what they want.

Well until they ask me directly that is and stop jumping to there own conclusions.

Black When we do something good, Somali when we do something bad :mjlol:
May Allah reward the Somali Brother

She gets called out by her bias and blocks people
Lol my brother actually heard the explosion in the building and he actually had to go to hospital for shock. There was a Somali community thing going on at the time in the centre next to the building and when he walked out, all hell broke loose.

the fire happened in the borough of tower hamlets, right? the somalis living there would never identify as black lol

the fire happened in the borough of tower hamlets, right? the somalis living there would never identify as black lol
Girl I live there and I identify as a Muslim Female Black African Somali. But my brother and other members of my family differ immensely.

Trending