A BLM Xalimo Refuses To Give A Somali Man Credit When He Saved People From A Burning Fire

Girl I live there and I identify as a Muslim Female Black African Somali. But my brother and other members of my family differ immensely.
when i visited, the somalis there would refer to themselves as somali pretty much all the time although i noticed that the ones that refused to call themselves black whatsoever lived in the whitechapel/mile end area. i don’t think i saw any black people there tbh except nhs staff

when i visited, the somalis there would refer to themselves as somali pretty much all the time although i noticed that the ones that refused to call themselves black whatsoever lived in the whitechapel/mile end area. i don’t think i saw any black people there tbh except nhs staff
Somalis are the black majority in Tower Hamlets that's why, so you catch very few black non-Somalis. But Hackney is another story.

Somalis are the black majority in Tower Hamlets that's why, so you catch very few black non-Somalis. But Hackney is another story.
do the somalis in hackney call themselves black? random but i think the hani girl is from south london if i’m remembering correctly

GuanYu

Custom title

It's all About the NorthWest here,

do the somalis in hackney call themselves black? random but i think the hani girl is from south london if i’m remembering correctly
South London is full of non-Somali blacks and so it makes sense for her to xall herslef black but Hackney is in North East and from what I can tell, there is disagreement mainly because they beef a lot but some claim black and some claim Somali only.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She should have emphatised the boys ethnicity but due to her history she did not do that.

Somali twitter accounts turning this into a gender based threat is a bad look. Makes us look incelish. Bashing somali girls make us look weird. Instead, they should have put out a message stating the importance of highlighting his somali identity. The western media highlights our wrondoings, we should do the same when we are doing something. This should have been the message.

Black When we do something good, Somali when we do something bad :mjlol:
May Allah reward the Somali Brother

She gets called out by her bias and blocks people
That's how you know any criticism from BLM Xalimos on Somali men or Somali community is not constructive criticism at all. There's nothing genuine about the things they say.
I don't even think that they want Somali men to be better because the least they could do is give credit where it's due to help improve the image, but they can't even be bothered to do that when they get the opportunity to do it.

That's how you know any criticism from BLM Xalimos on Somali men or Somali community is not constructive criticism at all. There's nothing genuine about the things they say.
I don't even think that they want Somali men to be better because the least they could do is give credit where it's due to help improve the image, but they can't even be bothered to do that when they get the opportunity to do it.

You've hit the nail on the head.

BLM xalimos have mastered the art of throwing their brothers under the bus for ajanabi validation. I honestly think that some of them must hate their fathers/brothers irl.

The problem is that the non BLM Xalimos are often silent when the BLM Xalimos act out so it seems like a men vs women issue. However, this is about a loud vocal minority of Somali girls resenting Somali men because they want to fit in with madow people and they feel that Somali men are holding them back from the promised land with this refusal of the Black label.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

BLM xalimos have mastered the art of throwing their brothers under the bus for ajanabi validation. I honestly think that some of them must hate their fathers/brothers irl.

The problem is that the non BLM Xalimos are often silent when the BLM Xalimos act out so it seems like a men vs women issue. However, this is about a loud vocal minority of Somali girls resenting Somali men because they want to fit in with madow people and they feel that Somali men are holding them back from the promised land with this refusal of the Black label.

People may laugh at the Somali men who says the word “BLM” Somali women on twitter but they’re ahead of their time with these words they know for sure these women have an agenda against their people.

I don’t have a problem the way she called the boy “Black” but she could’ve at least put slash Somali on the comment and add more to his identity but it doesn’t matter.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Abdis throw us under the bus for all the time for Ayrab validation. Suck my

Keo

VIP
the fire happened in the borough of tower hamlets, right? the somalis living there would never identify as black lol
What has the borough got to do with it? Somalis in the UK generally identify as Somali any way