A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
First of all it was all of irir vs us. not just Hawiya. even Raxxanweyne and other saab tribes joined in and attacked us. The real reason though was that Hawiya felt like we were on the verge of mental and borderline enslaving them. we basicly ran everything in xamar. Us Puntites alongside the Marahan owned all the big mansions and big business. we controlled the port, the airport and most of the government. All of our maids and workers were either Hawiya r raxanweyne . Their main goal was too mimimize or get rid of us so that they can seize all our properties and positions which they did for over a decade. Thank god for Puntland. 91. a blessing in disguise

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
First of all it was all of irir vs us. not just Hawiya. even Raxxanweyne and other saab tribes joined in and attacked us. The real reason though was that Hawiya felt like we were on the verge of mental and borderline enslaving them. we basicly ran everything in xamar. Us Puntites alongside the Marahan owned all the big mansions and big business. we controlled the port, the airport and most of the government. All of our maids and workers were either Hawiya r raxanweyne . Their main goal was too mimimize or get rid of us so that they can seize all our properties and positions which they did for over a decade. Thank god for Puntland. 91. a blessing in disguise
It may have been a blessing in disguise for you but for southern Darood it was a tremendous disaster and we still haven’t recovered from it till this day

If y’all were so powerful, how did we kick you guys out with relative ease?
:ulyin:
Hawiye own Mogadishu. Admit that we wiped the floor with you. So bow down to your masters and quit yapping.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It may have been a blessing in disguise for you but for southern Darood it was a tremendous disaster and we still haven’t recovered from it till this day
Yup I wish lived in pre Hu2u chimp out Somalia, I met a Sheekhaal guy who described life back then. He told me Somalia was the best country ever and better than Europe today. He owned 2 cars, a house and had a blast in Aruba hotel and other venues. Police only carried batons and actually helped civilians insteas of shooting them.

Somalia post Siad is a capitalistic, merciless, poor shithole eith no regard for civility.:francis:

Shaolin23

Hawiye own Mogadishu. Admit that we wiped the floor with you. So bow down to your masters and quit yapping.
The army became dysfunctional and disintegrated into clan miltias obviously Mogadishu and its environs are non-Darood it wouldn’t make a lot of sense holding it anyway,it would eventually fall it was the same for you guys in Gaalkacyo,Baardheere and Kismayo the Somali civil war was a total loss on both sides,nobody won we just lost our nationhood

Mashallah the powerful and wealthy hawiye clan are the only clan in Africa to have bantus slaves for farms and daroods for maids .:denzelnigga:
Crying is the past time for the like of @Reer-Bari and co.
Every year al jeberti digaags gather in Toronto to cry about shit that happend over 20 years ago .

@Reer-Bari are you coming to this years meeting of xuska xasuuqii 1991 ?
This years meeting will be held in mississauga ontario you should join ,amazing survival stories to dadaab refugee camps are told in these meetings .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Massacaing unarmed civilians who never knew war whilst 3/4 of the military was up North is nothing to brag about. What do you have to show for it? Somalia is much worst off, Xamar was the Pearl of Africa and you turned into Most dangerous city on earth

Shaolin23

Mashallah the powerful and wealthy hawiye clan are the only clan in Africa to have bantus slaves for farms and daroods for maids .:denzelnigga:
Every year al jeberti digaags gather in Toronto to cry about shit that happend over 20 years ago .

This years meeting will be held in mississauga ontario you should join ,amazing survival stories to dadaab refugee camps are told in these meetings .
Your the first ever Somali clan to specifally target innocent women,children and elderly for rape and execution its a stigma you have to live with for the rest of your little Hoootooo life you put your whole nobility in the garbage in 1991 Somalis forgive but they never forget :russ:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
its funny seeing the Darood constantly lecture the Isaaq to get over the 1988 bombing yet these people are still crying over this incident to this day.

warya moqadishu is a shithole to date and bantus will out number hawiye in the capital within the next decade...

Your the first ever Somali clan to specifally target innocent women,children and elderly for rape and execution its a stigma you have to live with for the rest of your little Hoootooo life you put your whole nobility in the garbage in 1991 Somalis forgive but they never forget :russ:

Forgive ,forget or whatever we dont care saxib .You can hold meetings and calacal for the next 100 years you wont see a single tear coming down my face .

Are you coming to this years xuska xasuuqii 91 walaal ?:icon lol:

Well according to sources it was to end "100 years of darood domination" for historic reasons is why puntites we're targeted.

It was indeed best thing that happened to the northeast though.

Shaolin23

Forgive ,forget or whatever we dont care saxib .You can hold meetings and calacal for the next 100 years you wont see a single tear coming down my face .

Are you coming to this years xuska xasuuqii 91 walaal ?:icon lol:
Dont mistake me for the other Daroods kiddo i come from a long line of Hootoo exterminators that are still active we don’t attend xuses better believe that:drakekidding:

Dont mistake me for the other Daroods kiddo i come from a long line of Hootoo exterminators that are still active we don’t attend xuses better believe that:drakekidding:

Raggedi that's why I like marxaans they calacal the least out of all the daroods .
The so called hawiye exterminators dont ave a single tuulo in galgaduud left .:lolbron:

Reer galgaduud marxaans are all applying for Ethiopian citizenship
:deadosama:

Huutus bragging about taking xamar in 91 but we've all seen how they've turned it into an absolute shith0le for 30 years :mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Another FKD thread about my favourite topic - the civil war and the subsequent mental retardation of beesha Doo.faar :lolbron:

Just putting it out there now that the thread was started by beesha Doo.faar, when i unleash the karbaash of a lifetime i don't want crocodile tears, we already saw what happened with the Kaxandhaale wars thread, many users were humbled:drakelaugh:

Warya your a slave to Jeegan ,stay out of this .
@waraabe come collect your garxajis subjects.

I am free to move about in my towns and cities - you are not.
These are your owners...
43194834200_047041f1aa.jpg

The situation in north-west somalia, although undesirable, will be resolved (inshallah) through peaceful means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending