A Bantu lashes out at Hassan Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are insulting. He isn't lashing out, he is advising the somali people

So if I call an Arab "Arab" is that insulting? As for the tile its meant to be bait siilaanyolaugh

But though he's acting smart saying a fiction tale about 'Light-skin Somalis' attacking 'Dark-skin Somalis' because they want to be Arab, and he thinks we're Bantu which we are not.

waraabe

Your superior
So if I call an Arab "Arab" is that insulting? As for the tile its meant to be bait siilaanyolaugh

But though he's acting smart saying a fiction tale about 'Light-skin Somalis' attacking 'Dark-skin Somalis' because they want to be Arab, and he thinks we're Bantu which we are not.

speak for yourself, i am black somali African

speak for yourself, i am black somali African

There's no such thing as Black, White, Yellow, Green or UV race. There are ethnicities, and each ethnicity has a unique different genetic make up and physical phenyotype has nothing to do with relativity of other groups. We are Cushitic Somali, cased closed!

Killing Bantu people? Light skinned somalis?

What the f*ck is he talking about? What rubbish!

None of that shit made any sense.

:westbrookwtf:

This is truly insulting to see Somalis jump around clap for his Madow bulshitt complaining and propaganda.

"He speaking truth kulaha" How can this stupid bumbling fool speak truth when he doesn't even know what he is talking about?

Killing Bantu people? Light skinned somalis?

What the f*ck is he talking about?

None of the shit made any sense.

:westbrookwtf:

This is truly insulting to see Somalis jump around clap for his Madow bulshitt complaining and propaganda.

"He speaking truth kulaha" How can this stupid bumbling fool speak truth when he doesn't even know what he is talking about?

I was just about to write the same thing just now with a full detailed rebuttal, but you made it shorter.

I was just about to write the same thing just now with a full detailed rebuttal, but you made it shorter.

No need to make a rebuttal, we shouldn't be aknowledging this nonsense in first place. I mean look at the type of retarded videos he makes.

At least there are some somalis in the comment section who called him out on the bulshitt.

No need to make a rebuttal, we shouldn't be aknowledging this nonsense in first place. I mean look at the type of retarded videos he makes.

At least there are some somalis in the comment section who called him out on the bulshitt.

True, he's a weird, dumb and a retarded person after all so his opinions with advises to us are all insignificant.

It's time they put that Hassan useless sheik in place thank you but don't worry he will be Ethiopia's puppet soon and we will be united as Puntland with Ethiopia our true home in the future and being Somali these days has became shameful but greater days are ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending