A Bantu lashes out at Hassan Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Maybe I should post a video of how Somalis are treated in Bantu countries. Maybe I should post a video of how Indians, Filipinos and Ethiopians are treated in Arab countries. Maybe I should post a video of how Arabs treat other Arabs. Maybe I should post a video of how Arabs booty clap for anything with light hair, skin and eyes. Maybe I should post a video about how the house of Saud has a thing for European concubines that they've stolen from parts of Europe under the guise of tourism.

This guy is a police officer in real life.

He's very unstable from what I've seen in other videos and its not trolling

I've heard she was Somali, they have been broadcast on BBCSomali.
Somalis don't go pass Libya because those countries talked in French and their Arab is mixed with Berber language( nobody understand them) The end of story Somalis go Libya to cross the sea. Morocco and Tunisia are vacation spots for Somalis.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somalis don't go pass Libya because those countries talked in French and their Arab is mixed with Berber language( nobody understand them) The end of story Somalis go Libya to cross the sea. Morocco and Tunisia are vacation spots for Somalis.
Some Somalis live in Casablanca and Rabat for decades, it has nothing to do with immigration.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Bantu

Lashes

siilaanyolaugh

Cracking video tbh

siilaanyolaugh

really whippin up da crowd

siilaanyolaugh

He really hitting da govt hard

siilaanyolaugh

I love how he highlighted the scourge of arabism